February 2016 Moms

Everyone introduce yourselves!

Re: Everyone introduce yourselves!

• ajbookajbook member
    Hello! I I did an intro before this post (or at least before I knew about it), sorry. DH and I are both 28 (I will be in a few weeks). This is #2 for us. Our daughter is 1.5 years old and a S13 baby. We met in elementary school, dated at the end of high school and through college, and now we are both teachers and coaches. I currently teach second grade and coach high school track. I don't know my due date yet, but I'm guessing very end of January. If this LO is anything like his/her sister, that means we will meet sometime in February. Our daughter was 10 days late after moving our due date back a week and almost 4 days of induction! I'll be hanging out here unless I find out I'm due much earlier. Can't wait to go through this journey with you all.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic               
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just told Dh so I can finally do this!

I poas today. I'm 31 and Dh is 34. We live in Nj. We have a beautiful 2 year old boy and two dogs.

This is so scary and exciting at the same time. Mostly scary the 2nd time around

Mom of one adorable little boy and excited to do this again.  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • mhenderson11mhenderson11 member
    edited June 2015
    First time mommy as well :)
  • I'm Ashley. I'm 30. I have a 3 year old. I'm a pediatric nurse. I recently had a health scare where we thought I had cancer so my doctor had me discontinue all my meds except my insulin injections (I'm a type 1 diabetic) and I ended up pregnant. This is my bf's first child. We are excited but very nervous because my diabetes is not well under control but I am being super strict and doing a lot of diet modifications. I am due Feb 11th, but I will be induced Feb 4th due to my diabetes.
  • Omg @g0lightly8706 you're user name! I'm not sure if it means to you what it means to me in my nursing (as in RN) world!
    -Kimberly :) 
    My Ridiculous Chart                                                    
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi! DH and I are both 28. Together 8 years and married 5. We live on the east coast and this is our first pregnancy. Very excited and nervous! I work in communications for a TV company and DH is a lawyer. We have three very clingy and loving fur-babies, one dog and two cats. Nice to meet you all!
  • Hello! I'm Amanda. I have a little boy turning 3 this month, and a daughter who turned 1 year in February. :) DH and I have been married since 2009, and I have been a SAHM since my first LO was born. We are excited to have a third little one, and complete our family.
    BFP #1 4/23/11, EDD 1/4/12::No heartbeat @ 9 wks::D&C 6/1/11 
    Child #1  June 2012
    Child #2  Feb 2014
    Child #3  Feb 16
    BFP 3/9/17
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • kris10mac said:

Looks like I may be the oldest in the group! I'm Kristen and am 34, DH is 36. This is our second. We have a five year old daughter, Ainsley.

I work from home and have 1 five year old daughter too! At least I'm not the only one with an older single child, yay! North Carolina is my home, so not far at all from you.

That's awesome! My two will be almost the exact distance apart as me and my little sister.

:D
    Pregnancy Ticker

September Siggy Challenge - Favorite Thing About Fall:
  • Hi Ladies,

I'm Ayla from South Africa, living in Houston, recently (6 months ago) married DH, we are both 30 years old. This month is our first TTC, and we are really excited and are currently undergoing the TWW. DH is a Mariner and most of the time offshore so we don't always have the opportunity to procreate...hopefully this is our month
  • g0lightly8706g0lightly8706 member
    edited June 2015
    LOL it's a play on the name Holly Golightly from Breakfast at Tiffanys! what does it mean in the RN world??
    Married: 8/25/12
    Started TTC: 1/1/14
    BFP: 6/1/15
    Baby Girl Athena Born: 2/7/16

• Hello, I'm Danielle I am 19 years old. I have a son named kayden he is 1 year and now pregnant 5 weeks aalong. I hope to see positive things on here and if I have questions get great feed back from everyone. It will be great interacting with you all! :)

Glad I'm not the youngest one anymore! I'm 19 too!
    imageimage
  • @PitterPatter2015 - there is a TTC board. This board is for people with confirmed pregnancies. They have a two week wait (TWW) board that would be great for you. Good luck.
    me: 29 DH: 30
    Married 3.6.15
    EDD of Baby S 2.5.16

LFAF-July Siggy
  • awilt1987awilt1987 member
    edited June 2015
    Finally I can leave comments! I was so excited to introduce myself and didn't want to wait lol. My name is Alyssa and this is my first pregnancy. We are both so excited but I am scared! My boyfriend has 2 little ones from a previous marriage, and I absolutely love them to death, but one of them is super jealous so I'm afraid of how he will react. Anyways, I look forward to talking with you all and I'm so happy for all of us!
  • Hi ladies!  My name is Rachel and this is my second pregnancy.  I am 31 and I have a son who is turning 2 in August. My husband and I have been married for 5 years and we are both lawyers-we met in law school, how romantic:) 

I'm excited to join you all!  My EDD is 2/2/16
  • My name is Maddison! I'm 21 and my husband is 24. I'm actually due in January, but I switched groups because it was getting awful catty and negative over there. Meow! I have clinical anxiety so I needed to just move on. I chose February because my birthday is in February and figured this group had to be awesome ;)
    I have a fur baby named Gus.
    We live in Texas, but both my husband and I are from Alabama. I love football (War Eagle!), Jesus, crocheting, teaching, and the beach!
  • Hi. I'm Stephanie. DH and I are both 33. Have one son who turned 4 in April.

New to the bump this go around, so apologies in advance for any oops I accidently make on posts! There seems to be some serious rules and regulations so please know I don't mean to do anything awful or rogue intentionally!

Due February 4. One loss before son was born so very anxious now! High risk due to blood clotting and MTHFR issue, which is the funniest medical acronym I'm absolutely convinced, but funny or not it's obnoxious.

Michigan born/raised (Go Green!) live in Colorado now. Work like crazy and love my career and will continue working after this little one comes along too.

Fingers crossed for a happy February for all on this board!
  • Hi! DH and I got married August 2014. He is a full-time engineer & law student, and I am a teacher. I'm currently working on my Masters degree in Educational Administration.
    This is our first pregnancy & our (or maybe just my) emotions are all over the place. Mostly excited, but a little nervous :)
  • Hi! My name is Megan, and I'm 30yo. My EDD is 2/1/15. I'm an NP in NYC and am married to my husband for a couple of years but we've been together for 10. This is our first pregnancy! We are super excited and nervous! My first prenatal appt showed I have low progesterone so I have a follow up on Monday to monitor whether my levels are increasing. Fingers crossed!
  • @g0lightly8706 uhm... GoLytely is a medication used in many people before their colonoscopy. I'm going to leave it there. :)
    -Kimberly :) 
    My Ridiculous Chart                                                    
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • VkrosaVkrosa member
    Hi my name is Victoria and I'm 31 this is my 4th pregnancy. I have two DD 5&7. I lost my last baby 3 months into the pregnancy so I'm very nervous for this baby. I'm due Feb 14th it will be a c-section because my last baby was an emergency and the hospital closest to me won't do a VBAC. The other closest hospital is over 2 1/2 hrs away. Sooo I guess here we go again I hope that it sticks.
  • Hi! I'm Kayla. I'm 25 and have been married to my husband for a little over 6 years. This is my second pregnancy but the first one ended in a miscarriage. We are so happy to be pregnant again and so far everything is looking phenomenal! I'm due February 4th.
  • Hello!

My name is Jill. I am 31 and it is our first pregnancy. We have been TTC for 11 months and i was planning on starting meds next month. What a great surprise when I had the positive test! It has been a tough year of waiting. The hubs is 36 and ecstatic. Our due date is 2/2/16, but this is based on the web since our first real appt isn't for a few more weeks. I'm still very nervous on this whole process! I have a sonogram next week to check on everything. Praying things are on track! Nice meeting everyone!