April 2014 Moms
Options

Hot dogs

To liven things up, talk to me about hot dogs! Do you like 'em? Don't like 'em? Vegetarian? Turkey dogs? All the cheese? Chili? Now I'm hungry....

Re: Hot dogs

• Options
    Hebrew National kosher hot dogs all the way! Ketchup, then mustard, and relish on top. Mmm.
  • Options
    I like them. Either all beef or all turkey dogs, on a decent but not too thick bun, with only ketchup. And the hot sig needs to be warm enough, I don't like them too cool.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sherks11 do you live in Chicago? We're on the south side, so were Sox fans....... I want a hot dog so bad right now!
  • Options
    I like them grilled, almost burnt. Sometimes with Swiss cheese, always with mustard. Yummmmmy!
  • Options
    @clbailey5 I'm in the suburbs!
  • Options

I like them grilled, almost burnt. Sometimes with Swiss cheese, always with mustard. Yummmmmy!

This. Grilled all the way. No better way to eat a hotdog.
  • Options
    sherks11 said:

Only a fan of them at comisky park. Even though I'm a Cubs fan, those white sox have good food!!!!!

This Exactly! Sox has way better food but I love my cubbies. I am in the burbs too
  • Options
    I didn't know there were any other Chicago moms left on here!!!
  • Options
    sherks11 said:

I'm in the burbs too!
  • Options
    I usually go with all beef and ketchup, but a chili cheese dog is awesome too! :)
  • Options
    I had a super gross hot dog at the zoo today. Ugh. Nothing worse than a gross hot dog. It makes me feel ill just thinking about it. Couldn't even finish it. Blech.
  • Options
    I'm all about the burnt too! But I don't mind a regular (lips and @$$holes) style dog. I am lucky enough to live in the land of white hots....mmmmm

March siggy challenge: Dream job = Playing with wolves

• Options

I'm all about the burnt too! But I don't mind a regular (lips and @$$holes) style dog. I am lucky enough to live in the land of white hots....mmmmm

Mmmm burnt on the BBQ or campfire, yummy!
  • Options

I had a super gross hot dog at the zoo today. Ugh. Nothing worse than a gross hot dog. It makes me feel ill just thinking about it. Couldn't even finish it. Blech.

Yuck! That sucks! :(
  • Options
    lilac02 said:
    I'm in the burbs too!

I'm also in the burbs!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker