December 2015 Moms

Tell me about your username!

2»

Re: Tell me about your username!

• Baby 2, wanted a whole new profile as my other account's username was the same as my email and FB profile. Also, a lame attempt at a play on words
  • Loading the player...
  • Sunny is the nickname my mom gave me because I was always her 'sunny' girl and 2015 is the year my husband and I got married and are now having our first baby in! O:-)
  • USC is the college I went to (South Carolina). Nurse is my profession. I just like 42.
  • Duck for the Oregon Ducks. I've been going to games for 20 years and DH is a huge fan. Our lil duckling in the oven
  • AlexandraB14AlexandraB14 member
    edited June 2015
    This is my first time ever posting on here, but just to help you ladies out, @BostonBaby1 has said her DH works with eyes...lol

And my username is just my middle name, first initial, and fav number :D
  • This is my first time ever posting on here, but just to help you ladies out, @BostonBaby1 has said her DH works with eyes...lol

And my username is just my middle name, first initial, and fav number :D

This is true! He has been working with eyes for quite some time, but that doesn't mean he always did ;-) but… Like I said before, it is definitely not worth looking into because there is nothing to find.

And BTW, great memory! :-)
  • lstheolstheo member
    User name is first initial and first three letters of my maiden name with my favorite number on the end. Boring. ;)
  • @BostonBaby1 I guess we'll just have to wonder ;) And thank you! With this pregnancy brain, I remember bits and pieces of random things lol