Secondary IF
Options

***JeannaQuenna***

Hey you!  I haven't been on for a bit and when I logged in today randomly clicked on this board to get to them in general, then decided to look for any old names I recognized, and saw yours!  I've been thinking of you on and off since last year when we both kind of fell off the bump grid.  So sorry to hear of your MC, but happy to see that I came back in time to cheer you on for your FET.  Hope all is well with your guys, and that you are feeling better from whatever was knocking you down earlier this week!
10/10: Married; 5/11: Dx: Blocked Fallopian Tube; 7/11: D&C/Hysteroscopy to remove polyp
IVF #1: 9/11: ER: 12R, 11M, 10F, No Frosties; 5dt: 2 blasts, 1 morula; DD born 6/3/12
IVF #2: 11/12-12/12: ER: 20R, 20M, 16F, 4 Frosties; 5dt: 3 blasts, DS born 8/9/13
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ***JeannaQuenna***

• Options
    OMG!!! Girl! You can not even know the joy seeing your name!!! I felt so bad that our PMs trailed off!! But hey we were both busy with newborns!! Thank you. The MC was HARD emotionally and physically, but it made us realize we needed to do the FET sooner than later.

I just got back from the RE my lining is 7 and prog 240's. They said both are perfect!! I have another check next Friday and then transfer on the 4th! This is sooooo easy compared to IVF! I am trying to not stress, but find it comforting to be here with others that are cycling! This board has become so slow! Kinda sad as it was such a place of encouragement and information during my IVFs. I haven't poked around at any of the other boards but hopefully they are more active.

Please tell me what yall have been up too!! How are the kids? He will be 2 really soon right?
    TTC#1: 14 months on our own (did HSG, b/w, SA);
    BFP on Cycle 14--TWINS! Identical twin boys stillborn at 19wks(1/9/10)
    3 break cycles; took clomid 50mg, BFP #2 Beta #1 35, Beta #2 338!!! Owen was born 2/11/11! 
    TTC#2: 4 cycles on clomid: BFNs
    BFP #3: Cycle #5 100mg clomid; beta #1 21; beta #2 6=CP 
    Cycle #6 break cycle TTC no meds=BFN
    Cycle #7: 150 clomid+ovidril+IUI=BFN (switched to RE)
    Cycle #8: follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle #9 Forced break due to cyst
    Cycle #10 follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle #11 follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle#12 Forced break due to cyst, went on BCP; did repeat HSG, Saline U/S
    Cycle #13 IVF: Follistim/Menapur ER 11-30 11 eggs, 5 mature, 4 fertilized and 3dt on 12-3; BFN
    Cycle #14: IVF#2 lupron/follistim/menopur ER 1-22, 19 eggs, 14 fertilized, 5dt on 1-27, BFP!! beta 1: 63, beta 2: 119; EDD 10-15-13; 1 frozen embie
    Miracle Surprise BFP, EDD 10-1-15; saw HB great Betas, 11weeks lost baby MC at home
    Moved forward with FET transfered solo frostie on 6-4-15, beta 1: 315, beta 2: 738, u/s showed one baby on track EDD 2-21-16
  • Options
    Ack! I meant to come by and reply the other day and got distracted!  So glad things are going well for you, I'll have to check the board in a minute for any updates I may have missed.  

As for me, all is well.  My oldest is turning 3 on Wednesday, and is nearly potted trained (daytime, anyway).  DH called earlier to tell me she was calling for him to see that she had gone both pee pee and poo poo in the potty on her own, lol.  She is totally able to stay dry, it's a bit of a control issue now, i.e., she just has to decide whether she wants to do it.  Luckily, she is loving her big girl underpants that are like mommy's, so it's nearly a done deal.

My son is turning 2 in August, and is doing equally well.  He and his sister really enjoyed their first year of nursery school, and he is a very cute and mischievous little boy, I love him to pieces.

Unfortunately, DH was diagnosed with Stage 3 Large B-Cell Lymphoma on my birthday in early March, but luckily it's got a high cure rate.  He is having his 3rd round (of 6) of chemo tomorrow, and I am off to a meeting with his oncologist right now.  He is tolerating it pretty well, and we go to MD Anderson in 2 weeks to get an updated PET scan to see how it's working.  His main tumor has shrunk to where he can't really feel it, so we're really optimistic he'll have full remission when all is said and done at the end of his final treatment in August.  

Sorry to end on a bit of a downer, but I've got to run.  Will check in sooner next time! 
    10/10: Married; 5/11: Dx: Blocked Fallopian Tube; 7/11: D&C/Hysteroscopy to remove polyp
    IVF #1: 9/11: ER: 12R, 11M, 10F, No Frosties; 5dt: 2 blasts, 1 morula; DD born 6/3/12
    IVF #2: 11/12-12/12: ER: 20R, 20M, 16F, 4 Frosties; 5dt: 3 blasts, DS born 8/9/13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Please no worries about when you responded. It's been a long time since we LIVED on this board. We went out of town this past weekend and I didn't have my phone with me much and forgot to check here too.

I am so sorry to hear about your husband. That is so scary, I will be praying for remission. I can't imagine the stress and what you have been going through. Again I am sorry and I wish there was something I could do. ((HUGS)). I wish words could convey more.

Potty training. OMG that has been my least favorite parenting hurtle so far. DS was 3-3.5 years old before he mastered it day and night. I hope your DD is quick about it.

My boys are great too. #1 is 4 now and such a fun kid (most of the time). Getting him to eat healthy is my challenge. #2 is 20 months and is exploding in language and copying everything we say its so cute and a fun stage!

We are in the middle of a basement remodel and adding a full bath, playroom, music room (man cave), bedroom/craft room and office/workout spaces. About 1500 sq ft. I can't wait till its done...seems we are always waiting on the plumber. It's nice to be able to spend our money on something other than IF treatments. Though this FET did cut into the budget we are hoping we can get it to a place where we can finish the work ourselves. Doesn't help that we have so much stuff down there we have to work around!!

Anyway, we are off to run errands. Transfers Thursday. I will update. Pray our singleton thaws and we get to transfer...my greatest fear.

3 break cycles; took clomid 50mg, BFP #2 Beta #1 35, Beta #2 338!!! Owen was born 2/11/11! 
    Cycle #13 IVF: Follistim/Menapur ER 11-30 11 eggs, 5 mature, 4 fertilized and 3dt on 12-3; BFN
    Cycle #14: IVF#2 lupron/follistim/menopur ER 1-22, 19 eggs, 14 fertilized, 5dt on 1-27, BFP!! beta 1: 63, beta 2: 119; EDD 10-15-13; 1 frozen embie
    Miracle Surprise BFP, EDD 10-1-15; saw HB great Betas, 11weeks lost baby MC at home
    Moved forward with FET transfered solo frostie on 6-4-15, beta 1: 315, beta 2: 738, u/s showed one baby on track EDD 2-21-16
  • Options
    We just celebrated #1's 3rd birthday yesterday, so it was a crazy day, as it was the first year she actually had some understanding of what that means.  We went to the zoo after camp, since it was a "zoo members only" event.  She went on the carousel and train ride and saw some animals.  Tonight we have a little get together with family for cake and presents, since DH isn't feeling well (we knew he wouldn't be at this point in his treatment cycle, but he should feel better in a few days).

I checked in on your post from today wishing you good luck and sticky dust.  I will keep checking in to hear how everything turned out.  I hope you have an uneventful 2ww, with positive results!
  • Options
    @Frenchteachermama lol! Yea we know and we are bad at checking them...we are old school bump'ers back when they didn't notify you of PMs! So much has changed in 2 years!

This board used to be hoppin'! It's sad how slow it is now! I used to head up the weekly check in with a fancy spreadsheet and all. Or at least that's how I took it over and left it with someone...it was a lot of work keeping it up...