New Jersey Babies
Options

We are South Jersey Photographers asking for a newborns for a Portfolio Building photo shoot.

Hello Everyone,

My wife Meredyth and I are South Jersey based photographers.  We are a family that photographs families, and work out of our home studio in Delran Nj.  We would like to offer a photo shoot to build up our newborn portfolio.  We normally charge a $200 session fee, but for this portfolio building photo shoot, we are waiving that session fee, and offering 3 digital photos to the parents that take us up on this offer, and in exchange for the disscounted session, we will use the photos to add to our portfolio, marketing, advertising etc.  Since we are a family that photographs families, we keep all advertising, and marketing tasteful.  We are in the middle of building our new website, but you can see our work at photographybymeredythandjoe.com, but please pardon the construction. We also have our work posted on Facebook.com/photographybymeredythandjoe. 

Joseph, Meredyth and little Jaxon Burns

Re: We are South Jersey Photographers asking for a newborns for a Portfolio Building photo shoot.

• Options
    Please feel free to contact me by email:Karen_ludwig@me.com
  • Options
    if you are still looking pls email me edeljessica@yahoo.com
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    evelynnclarkevelynnclark member
    edited July 2015
    I am interested in the offer. I'm due in February but if there is no deadline, feel free to contact me at Evelynn.Clark@yahoo.com I live in Burlington Twp.. Not far at all.
  • Options
    If you still need families, please contact me at jen.silvera512@yahoo.com. I am currently 25 weeks pregnant and due in late November, but I also have 3 daughters with my fiancee already so you can get maternity shots, kid shots, or family shots with us to build your portfolio.