Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

First time TTC

Hello ladies!

DH has finally given in to my baby fever and we're are about to TTC. Any advice?

Re: First time TTC

• Options
    linny4linny4 member
    Welcome! 
    Read the guidelines, and the thread called "if you could tell a newbie anything", start temping on fertilityfriend.com and don't ask us if we think your pregnant ;) 
    Happy Humping! 

Me: 30 DH: 31
    Dating 02/04/2004 Married 08/11/2012
    TTC 08/2014 
    BFP 01/01/2015
    MMC 10 weeks 02/16/15
    BFP 06/18/2015 DS Born 02/28/2016 
  • Options
    Also, get a copy of Taking Charge of Your Fertility. You will learn tons about your cycles and hormones when you temp!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Me: 25 | DH: 29
    Married: October 27, 2012
    TTC #1: November 2014
    MC: March 2016
    BFP #2: October 2016
    Our fur-baby is a black Labrador Retriever.
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5a8aa2/
  • Options
    Crowqueen03Crowqueen03 member
    edited June 2015
    Hello,Nice to meet you.What the other ladies said was spot on.Just don't be discouraged if it takes longer than you hoped.We are all on this journey together.
    wolleys10 said:
    Hello ladies! DH has finally given in to my baby fever and we're are about to TTC. Any advice?

TTC #2

What i'm trying: Seed Cycling,Fertility Friend,&Charting.
    My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    Welcome! Please lurk by reading through past threads and using the search bar to see if you can find the answers to any topics or questions you might have. If you can't find what you're looking for, ask away! :)
  • Options
    I agree with the above!  Temping is very important if you want to hit your fertile window and increase your chances of getting pregnant...it will also take the guessing out of "when your period is due."  The temps will tell you after you ovulate.

Try not test until at least 14DPO.  The only symptom of being pregnant is a positive test.

Ovulation predictor kits (OPKs) can be useful if you have a fluctuating ovulation day...to determine before you ovulate.