August 2015 Moms

unique baby boy names

I have looked and looked and am having the hardest time finding a name! Ive only found one I have considered,
Kingston, any other suggestions I need help I cannot let my bf name him rampage!

Re: unique baby boy names

• Yeah I'd avoid Rampage, lol.

Rocco
    Jameson
    Damon
    Benson
    Rashad
  • Loading the player...
  • Jameson is clearly an excellent name ;) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Me: 30   DH: 32   
    TFAS since May 2013
    8/14 - Bloodwork showed heterozygous MTHFR gene mutation and elevated AMH (but no cysts)
    9/14 - HSG, Hysteroscopy and laparoscopy showed tubes clear, but found and removed Endometriosis, scar tissue and 2 small benign masses on my tubes.
    11/14 - Daily ultrasounds confirmed that my follicles are not releasing the egg and every other day blood draws showed very low progesterone... DH's SA was near perfect
    12/14 - moving onto meds!!! Hold up!!!  Surprise BFP after only taking the progesterone!  Now what do I do with all of the other meds we already paid for?!  Due at the end of August 2015 Beta#1- 4434 @ 22DPO  Beta#2 - 7335 @ 25DPO Beta #3 - 14429  @ 28DPO
  • Kingston is nice, but it is not unique, it is actually becoming a very popular name these days.
  • My husband and I chose the name Ezekiel, meaning the strength of G-d. I think some of the biblical names are very played out, like John, Luke, and so on. I chose that because not only is it a biblical and strong name, but very unique. 
  • Were doing Jeremiah or Xavier
  • Don't like Rampage or Kingston. Can you imagine seeing a resume with Rampage on it?

I prefer classic names, so these are my favs- Silas, Oliver, Henry, Jasper, Everett, Kellen, Owen, Jack

Other good names- Cade, Casen, Carson, Porter, Wyatt, Max, Emmett, August/Augustine/Augustus, Bennett
  • Our two picks are Maximus and Nash.. Can't decide, though! My husband wanted something unique as well.
  • I saw a similar post on the What to Expect discussion board (if you don't have an account there, create one... the discussions are pathetically hilarious) and the responses were absolutely ridiculous. Many posts are similar to the June BMB post that @carleyec93 so kindly brought to our attention earlier this week.

We are naming our son Kolter, which is a little more unique than I was originally planning (especially the K spelling) but DH loved it and now I can't imagine anything else. Our name is definitely different and not everyone's taste but the names suggested on the WTE board make our name look like a classic, similar to John or James. Some suggestions were Cyllis (Silas) and Sheyn (Shane). My brain was spinning.

I really like PP suggestions of Jameson and Benson. I also like Kingston. All three of those were on our long list.