July 2015 Moms
Options

TMI regarding going #2

im currently 34+3 weeks and I've notice it's getting uncomfortable to poop, and I have also notice the color has changed. (green) anyone experience this?

FTM
No rude comments

Re: TMI regarding going #2

• Options
    I had a few green ones last week, I don't know if it's changed though cause I haven't gone since haha

It's definitely been uncomfortable for a long time though. I just figure everything in there is all squashed and out of whack so it's not surprising that there would be some issues.
  • Options
    Haven't experienced green poop but I was thinking the same thing today about it being way more difficult. I was reading somewhere to use a stool, I tried it and it does help a little.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm 35 weeks and the color and texture has definitely changed. I've also noticed the dreaded "H" word making it more painful. (Hemorrhoids) I haven't changed my eating habits but maybe the babe is holding on to different nutrients at this point.
  • Options
    so weird I'm 33+4 and literally going through the same thing. Yesterday didn't go at all which is unusual for me. The green too! Wonder why
  • Options
    Apparently is normal, I noticed it yesterday , kind of scared like "WOW" :))
  • Options
    I have dark green poop. But I know it's from my iron pills.
    If you take iron pills then that's what its from.
    Bobby Llewellyn born September 29, 2012
    Kade Wayne born July 23, 2015
    MC in February 2017
    MC in November 2017
    Oliver Dean (Ollie) due December 17, 2018

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My poop has changed too (35+4) but mine is darker then normal and a different texture. No pain issue coming out tho, very odd. 
  • Options
    asun123 said:

I have dark green poop. But I know it's from my iron pills.

If you take iron pills then that's what its from.
    That makes sense. I JUST started on them last week.
  • Options
    Yep, iron pills will change the poop. Stool softeners help.
  • Options
    I'm the same! And also on iron pills
  • Options
    Iron can make your bowel movements green or black.
  • Options
    kamio92kamio92 member
    edited June 2015
    Yeah...I started on iron tablets and low and behold ... Dark green and sorry for TMI - much looser.

I eased the dose back a bit and added extra iron rich foods to my diet and it's back to normal
    [color=purple]Married July 2014[/color]
    [color=pink]First Monkey July 2015[/color]
    [color=green]Baby No2 March 2018
    ~Team Green~[/color]

• Options
    I was under the impression I was going to need stool softeners after starting on iron but by some miracle I'm pooping more (and much easier) than I have my entire pregnancy. Certainly not complaining!