1st Trimester

Hives, and itchy skin in sunlight

Okay. So past 2 days when I go inthe sun I get hives and REALLY iitchy. OR if I take a hot shower or get to hot at night I get hives and get itchy again. WTF is going on?! I go to the docotor Tuesday but want an answer NOW ): please help

Best Answer

• ash13yFash13yF member
    Answer ✓
    I'm having the EXACT same problem & wasn't sure what was going on. I have a bad sunburn on my quads and assumed they were sun hives. However, they are everywhere my sunburn is not. So I started googling and apparently pregnancy hives are a thing... Here's the first link I found when googling. I then came to the bump to see if anyone was having the same problems & found you! 

I have a doctor appointment tomorrow too and intend on asking him. Let me know if your doctor says anything! I hope you stop itching!! 

Answers

• Ah thAnkyou I just got out of my appointment ! Doctor said that some pregnant women get sensitive or allergic to different things and mine happens to be the sun!
  • Loading the player...
  • That's exactly what mine told me! :-) He prescribed me Zyrtec to help with the allergy. Congrats & best wishes!!