July 2015 Moms

Flying by

I'm a ftm and my pregnancy is flying by. I'm 33 weeks today. I can't believe it. But I hear the last few weeks drag on. I'm hoping they don't. My baby shower is this weekend and we just finished painting the nursery we need to put in the new carpet and then decorate and furniture. Getting excited anxious nervous Tons of emotions. I haven't started the hospital bag yet. Something else I need to start soon.

Re: Flying by

• 33 weeks today as well :)

I flip flop though. Some days I can't believe it's almost over and some days it feels like time is standing still haha.
  • Loading the player...
  • It's like i blinked and all of a sudden we went from 20 weeks to 31 :P 
    DD1: 3.27.2003
    DD2: 9.7.2008
    DS: 8.4.2015

• gatormom73gatormom73 member
    edited June 2015
    I feel like it was flying by until I hit 31 weeks I have been miserably uncomfortable since then. Im ready to hold her in my arms and see her precious face now :) a part of me is alittle nervous being a FTM and all. Im worried I will miss her in my tummy even tho she has put me thru hell these last weeks. Im 35 + 1 so in the grand scheme of things time has flown. Im just soo in love with her :x
  • Time has been flying by!! I have thankfully felt amazing for most of my pregnancy. If I didn't have this huge gut and person kicking me I really would not know I am even preganant. I am 35 w 5 days and time is slowing down. I am trying to enjoy these last weeks spending one on one time with DS and DH. I am getting more nervous by the day of how much our lives will change.