January 2016 Moms

Lost the baby

2»

Re: Lost the baby

• Sorry for your loss. I had a MC in October and decided to try acupuncture starting in March-I would definitely recommend it.
  • I am so sorry for your loss!
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry to hear that! I keep saying I'm not attached yet but I'd be devastated if my peanut wasn't there anymore! Wish u well!
  • I am so sorry for your loss! Best of luck for your future tries!
  • So sorry for your loss, I miscarried in February and we are now pregnant again and hoping this one sticks. I know the heartache, it totally sucks! Keep your head up :-) and try again when your ready!! Hugs and prayers sent your way
  • I am so sorry....
  • The medicine Misoprostol was given to me to rid my body of the sac, instead of having to get a D and C, was very painful. Misoprostol is a medication used to start labor, induce abortions, prevent and treat stomach ulcers, and treat postpartum bleeding due to insufficient contraction of the uterus.

It felt like the worst kidney stones I've had. Is that what labor feels like? Constantly felt like I needed to have a bad BM.
  • emzy86emzy86 member
    Sending you love & light xx
  • I had a misscarrage a few years ago they are heart breaking. I went to the ER and they told me it was "just a bad period and I wasn't pregnant" went to my Gino a few days later and it was a misscarrage. I'm sorry for your loss. I wish you luck girl.
  • skfgskfg member
    So sorry. Sending you peace and ease during this time.
  • I'm so sorry to hear, prayers and we'll wishes for the future!
  • So sorry for your loss
  • I'm so sorry....take care of yourself.
  • So sorry for your loss
    Hadley 3.2011 | Ali 7.2013 | Jack 1.2016
    NEW PEANUT DUE 7.2017 <3
  • zg49zg49 member
    I'm so sorry :( 

• I am so very sorry for your loss. All I can say is to allow yourself to grieve, cry, be mad, sad, etc. Statistics are on your side, so try to keep that in mind at low points. But I've been there and it's awful. Big hugs.

DD 12/20/99, DS 12/14/12, M/C 9/2014, M/C 1/2015