2nd Trimester

Bikinis

I'm about 20 weeks and live on the water so I spend 2-3 days a week out on the boat or at the beach.. Is it okay to still be wearing 2 pieces (not tankinis) that show my stomach? They're just more comfortable and I don't have any stretch marks so I still think they look cute

Re: Bikinis

• If you're happy with how you look, then yes you're fine to wear a bikini.

I'm a huge believer in people wearing whatever the hell they want that makes them feel comfortable and attractive.

Elizabeth 5yrs old Jane 3yrs old

• Babybaby804Babybaby804 member
    edited May 2015
    Go for it pregnant woman are still sexy and cute.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • FemShepFemShep member

If you're happy with how you look, then yes you're fine to wear a bikini.

I'm a huge believer in people wearing whatever the hell they want that makes them feel comfortable and attractive.

Yep.  Rock that bikini if it makes you happy!
  • If you want to wear a bikini, wear one. If it's okay with you then it's fine. Do what makes you feel good.
  • I am wearing one this summer. I look good and it feels great.
  • I live in Miami, and with this heat we have now, I can only imagine what the summer will be like. I only own bikinis, even though I've had to buy new tops and some new bottoms, I feel perfectly fine wearing one, so go for it. Who's to say that a pregnant woman can't rock a bikini
  • Just make sure you lather on that sunscreen and you can wear whatever you want on that water :) 
  • Hell yes rock it just remember the sunblock!;
  • Q: How to have a bikini body?
    A: Put a bikini on your body.

That's the rule, basically.
  • You go on with your bad self sister. I have no plans to cover up this summer!
    Me: 34  DH: 35
    Married 2010
    TTC: Feb 2014, BFP 7/14/14, CP 7/18/14
    BFP 3/10/15 - DD #1 born 11/19
    TTC #2: Oct 2017, BFP 12/19/17, CP 12/22/17
    BFP 2/20/18 - EDD 10/31/2018