TTC After a Loss

worrying

fairygirl86fairygirl86 member
edited June 2015 in TTC After a Loss
My name is jennifer and I had a miscarriage may 22, I've got the okay to go ahead and start trying again which we are but anyone just worry that it will happen again?

Re: worrying

• kimey1kimey1 member
    Im so sorry for your loss.
    I just finished my first AF and Im certainly worried but all Im trying to think is that worrying wont help, so I'm just gonna stay positive.
    I hope you can do the same. After all, a happy mama makes a happy baby :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm like you @bntfroggie so much worry!!
    Anniversary
    TTC since January 2015
    3/15/2015 BFP!
    4/15/2015 MMC  :'(
    2/25/2016 BFP! Hoping for the best!
  • I am so ready for a vacation!
  • I've recently had a mc as well... It's the worst feeling in the world and I know I'll have the same worries when I finally get pregnant again. I'm a WORRY WART. But just stay positive and hope for the best. I hope everything goes well for you <3 *hugs*
  • I'm a huge worrier too. I had a D&c 3 weeks ago. Waiting and worried for the test results to come back. I just want to be pregnant again.
  • @bntfroggie it's like you took the words right out of my mouth. I feel all those feelings. SO much worry. What if I can't get pregnant? What if I get pregnant and m/c again? What if I can't enjoy pregnancy because I am so worried? What if I can't get pregnant at all bc I'm so worried? It's just awful. I actually considered (and am still considering) seeing a therapist. I'm not sure how much it would help but I'm thinking it might be worth a try. 

• spatter1 said:

@bntfroggie it's like you took the words right out of my mouth. I feel all those feelings. SO much worry. What if I can't get pregnant? What if I get pregnant and m/c again? What if I can't enjoy pregnancy because I am so worried? What if I can't get pregnant at all bc I'm so worried? It's just awful. I actually considered (and am still considering) seeing a therapist. I'm not sure how much it would help but I'm thinking it might be worth a try. 

I see a therapist and definitely suggest it! She has helped us grieve and look to the future. If we do get pg again, I will def continue seeing her because my anxiety will be through the roof! I've already accepted that I will not be able to fully enjoy a pregnancy ever again, might as well do everything I can to make it even a little bit easier to deal with.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015