July 2015 Moms

Belly comparison pics between Kid #2 and Kid #3

NYMominCANYMominCA member
edited May 2015 in July 2015 Moms
Kind of scary...

I knew I was bigger this time around but I comparing my belly pictures from now and my 2nd kid, I am about the same size as I was at 39w??
YIKES!! I feel like I'm going to pop already. Where will I fit the next 8 weeks? LOL
Mama to two crazy kiddos
J -- 9/04
L -- 11/10
E -- 7/15

Re: Belly comparison pics between Kid #2 and Kid #3

• Whoa! Well from what I've read, STM moms and beyond tend to show faster. I'm 34 weeks and I still barely have a bump! Lol
  • MEXARABMEXARAB member
    Omg! I'm the same way! I'm 32 weeks now and the size i am now is the size I ended with my first! I don't know how my back is going to handle it. I already feel like it's going to break in half!
  • Loading the player...
  • Not only is my belly bigger this time, it looks totally different. My SIL and I were talking about it a few days ago. With my first, I was pregnant all over. This time, it's all up front in the belly. I was bigger by 31 weeks than I was when I delivered at 36 last time.
  • I'm opposite actually. I've gained the same amount of weight (started the same), and I'm all belly but everyone tells me I look smaller this time than I did the first time. I'm measuring behind too so we have a growth scan next week (32 weeks). Praying peanut is growing well in there!!!! The kicks sure feel like it :)
  • Lol with my son I didn't show that much. When I was around 24 weeks this pregnancy I was as big as I was on the day I had my son. I feel HUGE this pregnancy and still have 8 more weeks! I can feel her kick so much more than my son though, which I LOVE!
  • I'm opposite actually. I've gained the same amount of weight (started the same), and I'm all belly but everyone tells me I look smaller this time than I did the first time. I'm measuring behind too so we have a growth scan next week (32 weeks). Praying peanut is growing well in there!!!! The kicks sure feel like it :)

Same here! Except I'm measuring on track. But I just keep telling everyone that they just remember me at the very end when I was huge. I will be that big again lol
  • My body is so different this time around! With DS1, I gained 55 lbs. With DS2, I gained 35, but I ended at about the same spot because I didn't lose all of the weight with some psychical issues and two pregnancies so close together. This time around, I am ending the PG at where I started with DS2. So, while my belly is probably just as big, the frame around it is so different! This also was my first pregnancy dairy and gluten free for health reasons, so I think that has played in, too.
  • mnj05mnj05 member
    I'm the opposite too, much smaller. I'm 35 weeks today and my coworkers still tell me I don't look very pregnant.

imagePhotobucket

TTC #1 since 3/2011
    DX: anovulatory and severe MFI
    DH is a testicular cancer survivor
    IVF#1 w/ICSI lupron, gonal f, ovidrel
    ER 6/15/12 6R 6M 6F! ET 6/20/12
    Beta #1: 154 Beta #2: 509 Beta #3: 7326
    Baby Boy born 3/1/2013
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC#2: 6/2014 all testing came back normal

IVF#2 (#1 for LO#2) 9/2014 - 17R 10M 10F 4 blasts frozen on day 6.

FET #1 10/15/14 - Beta #1: 216  Beta #2: 823

Baby Boy born 7/10/2015

• zmombiezmombie member
    Omg! Lol I was thinking the same exact thing for the past couple days.. Then I looked at pictures and good lord I'm a whale! I'm wondering if they got the due date wrong..
  • I've been comparing pictures along the way this pregnancy vs the last one, and i'm rounder this time but overall about the same size.
    DD1: 3.27.2003
    DD2: 9.7.2008
    DS: 8.4.2015