Infertility

supression without luron

I was reading Dr. Sher's article about if you don't overlap birth control pills with lupron you are basically making eggs that won't ever grow (which is how I interpretted it anyway).

So I did bcp for 10 days no lupron and now will stim a couple days later.

On my supression check Im'm wondering are these my follicles from my last cycle (since it won't be a full 28 day cycle) and thats all I get..and now they are stunted (again if I understood the article)

On the positive side I have way more eggs this time! 13 instead of 9 :)  

Any thoughts? Any success doing this protocol?
F39/M35 - "ttc" since 1999. "unexplained", MFI, hashi, ic, insulin resistance. 5 cycles of clomid, 4 months of metformin 2009= 1 beautiful dd with severe autism
IVF#1 - June 2015 (follistim300 menopur150 12 days etc.) 9 follies at start, new ones kept popping up 10? but too small. 14R/9M/6F(icsi)/2 ccs normal boys
Fresh canceled due to abnormal embryo
FET#1 - Aug 2015

Re: supression without luron

• F39/M35 - "ttc" since 1999. "unexplained", MFI, hashi, ic, insulin resistance. 5 cycles of clomid, 4 months of metformin 2009= 1 beautiful dd with severe autism
    IVF#1 - June 2015 (follistim300 menopur150 12 days etc.) 9 follies at start, new ones kept popping up 10? but too small. 14R/9M/6F(icsi)/2 ccs normal boys
    Fresh canceled due to abnormal embryo
    FET#1 - Aug 2015
  • Dr, Sher is a very smart man and I wouldn't be pregnancy without him right now. I for example once made 32 follicles take like 75iu of Follistim for like 5/6 days and we canceled that iui of course. The next time I took FSH drugs was for an iui. I was on birth control before starting the FSH in attempts to get rid of an ovarian cyst, not as part of the IVF protocol. I was on triple the dose of what I was on for the cancelled iui and I only made 12 follicles. That's a huge difference. I think I might be sensitive to birth control because I have never taken it my entire life up to this point. It over suppressed me and does for a lot of women. Another doctor told me that birth control suppresses some ladies too much regardless of the Lupron over lap or not. Dr. Sher is very smart and has been doing IVF for like 30 years and I think he is right more often than not.