September 2015 Moms
Options

So I'm sitting on....

the toilet and I can't get off till I do my #2.
It's been 3 days since I had some movement and my caring husband said I can't get out of the bathroom till I poop lol.
#99pregnancyproblems

Re: So I'm sitting on....

• Options
    Haha.....hopefully your not still sitting!! :))
  • Options
    Hahaha. Don't push too hard! Lmao
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    IzziesIzzies member
    Eat some kiwi !!!!!!
  • Options
    Yes, kiwis! And cherries!
  • Options
    SemattiSematti member
    Hahahahaha this is the best thing ever. You and your husband sound like us!
  • Options
    Oh my gosh this is too funny. Sorry your struggling! I've found drinking lots of water and fibre has helped a lot! Hope you get some movement soon!
  • Options
    3 colace at night will fix that right up or it did me. Just make sure and take it the night before you don't have to go to work the next day ;)
  • Options

3 colace at night will fix that right up or it did me. Just make sure and take it the night before you don't have to go to work the next day ;)

3 colace?!?? Isn't the dosage 1? I'm all for better living through chemistry, but especially during pregnancy I'd stick to recommended dosages
  • Options
    SemattiSematti member
    I just bought colace today actually. Dosage is 1-3 daily. My doctors office recommended taking it twice a day.
  • Options
    Miralax works well, too.

• Options
    I was having issues in the first trimester so my doctor suggested that I add Metamucil to my daily routine. I have to say it did help a lot! Even thought I was eating fiber rich foods, I guess I needed more. So you could try that and see if it helps.
  • Options
    Eat plums or drink some plum juice ... It will help allot
  • Options
    Ice cream works for me!!
  • Options
    My husband thinks I'm totally weird when I tell him I haven't gone in 3-4 days. He's the type that has to go at least twice a day or he starts to think something is wrong with him..lol  This pregnancy has been weird, though. I'll be plugged up for 3-4 days and then all of a sudden there will be a day or two where I get the urge 2-3 times a day and have to go IMMEDIATELY before I mess my pants. :-/
  • Options

My husband thinks I'm totally weird when I tell him I haven't gone in 3-4 days. He's the type that has to go at least twice a day or he starts to think something is wrong with him..lol  This pregnancy has been weird, though. I'll be plugged up for 3-4 days and then all of a sudden there will be a day or two where I get the urge 2-3 times a day and have to go IMMEDIATELY before I mess my pants. :-/

Omg same way for me 3/4 days nothing n then finally what a relief lol
  • Options
    v1wwo said:

It's always fun and interesting to weight yourself before and after lol. (Sorry if it's too much info)

Lmao! =))
  • Options
    ElecinElecin member
    @v1wwo I do it all the time LOL
  • Options
    v1wwo said:

the toilet and I can't get off till I do my #2.
    It's been 3 days since I had some movement and my caring husband said I can't get out of the bathroom till I poop lol.
    #99pregnancyproblems

I got 99 problems, but poop ain't one!
  • Options
    Benefiber has worked really well for me. If I forget to take it for a couple days I don't poop, and then when I do take it I will almost certainly poop that night.
  • Options
    I started taking kefir, I've been good to go everyday!
  • Options
    Activia yogurt was my saving grace!