July 2015 Moms
Options

is it normal

Is it normal to get scared and nervous getting close to my due date.. Does this happen a lot to 1st timer

Re: is it normal

• Options
    I think it's a normal reaction. :) your baby will change your entire life and it can be scared a nerve wrecking, but it will be ok, just take it day by day :D
  • Options
    Of course, I think it happens no matter what timer you are
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah lol I'm on my 3rd and each time am terrified when I first find out and then get scared again towards the end.
  • Options
    Same here @LittleRue I think I'm scared more this time then I was with my first
  • Options
    Me too @ mom3babies and this is number 5 for me.
  • Options
    I am as well. My first was born with trisomy 13. ( genetic disorder ) now even though i got genetic testing done early in my pregnancy, all negative to trisomies.. i am terrified of it happening again. I just hope and pray for a healthy baby everyday. I know when the day comes i will be a nervous wreck.
  • Options
    For me, FTM, I get more anxious the closer it gets. It's the unexpected and I think that's totally normal. All I can do is ride the ride and remember I'll get thru it
  • Options
    This is baby #2 for me and I'm a wreck with less than 30 days to go. I have no idea how I'll manage my wild 2 year old with a new baby! I think it's totally normal no matter how many babies you have had!
  • Options
    Lol hunny, this is my 3rd and I'm nervous! So yes it's very normal. Your body is about to do something crazy and unknown. You have no idea what to expect.. But it's okay! My first was natural and my second was c section.. I was so sick with the both of them I just wanted them out and safe.. But I was still nervous. This time has been a scheduled c section and I been worried about it the whole time.. The closer you get the more ready you will be. Just breath.