November 2015 Moms

I got to have it!

I can't seem to eat enough radishes. Morning and night, I have even woken up to munch on some radishes. Anyone else want to share their strange addiction?

Re: I got to have it!

• mom4liak said:

I can't seem to eat enough radishes. Morning and night, I have even woken up to munch on some radishes. Anyone else want to share their strange addiction?

Omg! I've been craving radishes too! Today I ate a bunch of blueberries, strawberries and radishes.
  • Loading the player...
  • Elyse1384 said:

Haha I'm sorry, but I just can't stop thinking about Faerie Tale Theater now where Shelly Duval is pregnant stuffing her face with radishes.

Ha! I forgot about that!
  • Elyse1384 said:

Haha I'm sorry, but I just can't stop thinking about Faerie Tale Theater now where Shelly Duval is pregnant stuffing her face with radishes.

This! Exactly, that was all I could think of!!! My parents recorded those onto vhs when I was little and I always watched them when I was sick! I now have them on dvd and still watch them when I am sick.
  • Elyse1384 said:

Oh my. I have never seen this but will have to now. Ironically my husband was just trying to convince me to have a cucumber instead of radishes!

• cbolton19 said:

Elyse1384 said:

This! Exactly, that was all I could think of!!! My parents recorded those onto vhs when I was little and I always watched them when I was sick! I now have them on dvd and still watch them when I am sick.
    Me too! I grew up on them (gotta love VHS). My husband had never seen them so I bought the DVD set and got him addicted. Can't wait to have my DS and this LO watch with me.
  • Fries!!!! And veggie sushi rolls from grocery store. I literally ate then morning day and night for the past 4 days
  • Elyse1384 said:

cbolton19 said:

Elyse1384 said:

Me too! I grew up on them (gotta love VHS). My husband had never seen them so I bought the DVD set and got him addicted. Can't wait to have my DS and this LO watch with me.
    Yes! I can't wait to share them with this baby! I have such good memories watching it! I'm so glad others have seen it too!

@mom4liak The episode with the radishes is the one with Rapunzel.
  • EMLarieEMLarie member

Jalapeno stuffed olives and spreadable cheese! I think I'll go have some now actually.

• jaimegrant15jaimegrant15 member
    edited May 2015
    Candy, fruit, toast and French fries are all I eat! I can't wait to be able to actually cook again!
  • Baked potatoes have been the only thing that sounds good for the last two weeks!
  • I was never a fan of bacon until I got pregnant and now.. I need all of the bacon.

I've really been craving vanilla ice cream with salted caramel sauce and finely chopped crispy bacon, but I've been craving it for so long that I'm afraid it won't live up to my expectations.
  • I was never a fan of bacon until I got pregnant and now.. I need all of the bacon.

I've really been craving vanilla ice cream with salted caramel sauce and finely chopped crispy bacon, but I've been craving it for so long that I'm afraid it won't live up to my expectations.

That. Sounds. Amazing. I'm not sure how that could let someone down. I'm thinking that'll be dessert after my KFC carb-bomb. Mmmmm.
  • Watermelon all the way! And olives and pickles and sauerkraut. Mmmm
  • modanz1modanz1 member
    Watermelon all the way! And olives and pickles and sauerkraut. Mmmm
    I'm a watermelon and pickles girl too.  I wanted some of those super expensive, crunchy gourmet pickle slices the other day, made a special stop by the store to get all of the ingredients for the perfect turkey sandwich, pickles being the key ingredient.  I got home and realized I spent $5 on sweet pickles. ugh....who even eats those? The disappointment was SO real.
    YCSWU 

• BBQ chips and Ramen noodles.  (wish they were healthy options)
  • I haven't had any huge cravings yet but I've been really wanting tuna subs from subway.

photo 2c2eea5b-cb3d-4ba5-8e22-39fd2841956b_zps4ux1rnnr.jpg

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

I'm jealous. I loved bacon pre-pregnancy. However, my unborn child despises it.
  • modanz1 said:

Watermelon all the way! And olives and pickles and sauerkraut. Mmmm

I'm a watermelon and pickles girl too.  I wanted some of those super expensive, crunchy gourmet pickle slices the other day, made a special stop by the store to get all of the ingredients for the perfect turkey sandwich, pickles being the key ingredient.  I got home and realized I spent $5 on sweet pickles. ugh....who even eats those? The disappointment was SO real.

that is a tragedy of epic proportions! Sweet pickles are a crime against nature. I am currently the owner of a giant half-gallon jar of Claussen dill spears. I say "current" because I am running low.... I usually make my own pickles in the summer, might need to make some more batches for my fridge, it'll probably save me some cash since pickling cukes are cheap when they're in season. And now I am going to go raid my giant pickle jar...
  • YummeeCookeeYummeeCookee member
    edited May 2015
    My cravings change week to week- at the mo I'm on a sweet kick. I had a delicious cupcake last night. Right now I just want donuts.

BabyGaga

• I went to a family cookout today and was actually near tears that there were no radishes on the veggie trays. I made up for it by gorging myself with lemon meringue pie! Then I came home and ate radishes....lol
  • KW12KW12 member
    Fish, homemade burgers, pickles, I CRAVE sandwhiches like no other, lately I just started wanting chocolate, but sweets make me sick this pregnancy
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • mrmrsyuemrmrsyue member
    edited June 2015
  • I noticed that the radishes have helped when I feel nauseous.
  • Pickles and hot cheetos.... it's super bad. They make me happy when I'm feeling down. Lmbo! :))
  • Fried chicken and bacon on everything.
    I used to love BBQ and can't stand it right now which makes me sad because it's summer and everyone wants me to smoke meat and it just sounds gross.
  • Mustard! I caved and had my husband grill a hot dog for me...apparently so I had a good vehicle for the mustard. I put more than normal on there, then added more, then added more again! He looked at me like I was nuts b/c it was basically dripping in mustard (yellow, not spicy).

I also drink a ton of the Simply Orange OJ. I cannot get enough and actually got out of the shower yesterday, mid-shower, to drink some. I just needed it. I can't explain why.

We're having twins

Our angel baby boy is looking over his twin sister - due November 21

• sweet potato rolls - so random 
  • About two weeks ago I impulsively picked up a bag of cheeto's at the grocery store.  I have somehow managed to have enough self control to not open them up until this point.  I have literally been dreaming of those damn cheeto's, and secretly hoping that my husband will open the bag so I can have at them.  I think today might be the day I give in to the craving.  If loving processed cheese puffs is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Taco Bell.  I want the soft tacos.  They were what I ate as a kid and I love them. 
    June Siggy Challenge image
  • Oh my days, baby wants a chocolate milkshake so bad right now! But Im at work for another hour and a half, and I have just enough milk left for cereal tomorrow morning...
  • Jack in the Box tacos with ranch for dipping.  This is happenening today!!
    YCSWU 

• urby87urby87 member
    modanz1 said:
    Jack in the Box tacos with ranch for dipping.  This is happenening today!!
    We don't have Jack in the Box in my area.  I don't think we ever ate there when we lived in AZ, but I always liked their commercials.
  • urby87 said:
    modanz1 said:
    Jack in the Box tacos with ranch for dipping.  This is happenening today!!
    We don't have Jack in the Box in my area.  I don't think we ever ate there when we lived in AZ, but I always liked their commercials.
    That is so sad.  Could you travel to a Jack in the Box to experience their tacos?  Because it will be worth the trip.  The entire thing is deep fried and beautiful.
    YCSWU 

• @modanz1 oh man, now all I want is jack in the box, and the closest one is over an hour away :((
  • Cheese and fruit is basically all I want to eat.  If only I could have some wine, it'd be a great party!