October 2015 Moms
Options

Baby boy names?

My fiancé and I are already dead set on a girl name but we're having a difficult time coming up with boy names. Some that we have come up with that we like are:
-Declan
-Elijah (we would call him Eli)
-Grayson (possibly James for a middle name)

We like older style names and unique but not too different names. Does anyone have any ideas?

Re: Baby boy names?

• Options
    I like Elijah (Eli) for short ! My sons name is bryson and this baby will be Liam (: !
  • Options
    Elijah is the name we actually keep going back too... We just can't come up with a good middle name. Not too sure if Grayson goes with the name Elijah as a first name or a middle or even at all? Opinions on this?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've picked Warren and Coen :)
  • Options
    Elijah Thomas
    Elijah Jared
    Elijah cole
    Elijah Bruce
    Elijah Grayson doesn't sound too bad
    Elijah Cohen
    Elijah wade
    Elijah Daniel
    Elijah Joseph
    Elijah Matthew
    Elijah Michael

Any family names you would consider using for a middle ! My son bryson has 2 middle names, after each grand father, bryson Harvey john ... This baby will be Liam Joseph, joseph is my bfs middle name too !
  • Options
    We're not big fans of any family names.. My nephew has four names and they're all family names from my side of the family and my fiancés dad isn't in his life.
  • Options
    I love all those names. We have a short list but cannot narrow it down. We are thinking: Emerson, Asher, Rhys, Weston, Isaac. Pretty much already have the middle name down.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We're not big fans of any family names.. My nephew has four names and they're all family names from my side of the family and my fiancés dad isn't in his life.

That makes it a little more difficult then ! I love the name Elijah, because Eli for short is cute as anything ! What about your fiances first name or middle name for the baby's middle name !
  • Options
    We loved Declan, but decided on Holden Gage :)
  • Options
    Elijah! That's what we picked for the middle name. Grayson was a top choice for us too. Elijah James? Elijah Cole?
  • Options
    There's an old wives tale that if you can only think of a certain genders name that's usually what you are having. I've been hoping that's true cuz we can't think of a single boy name we like. I've been browsing all the threads and sites trying to find something.

Ones I like but can't use:
    - Elliot
    - McKay
    - Alvin
    - Kimball
    - Camden
    - Ezra
    Oct15 October Siggy Challenge: Maternity Costumes
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  Image and video hosting by TinyPic  Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Clyde
    Lyle
    Abner
    Alistair 
    Desmond
    Donovan
    Hector
    Ira
    Oscar
    Roland
    Roger
    Thaddeus
    Victor
    Vincent
    Walter
    Ignatius
  • Options

There's an old wives tale that if you can only think of a certain genders name that's usually what you are having. I've been hoping that's true cuz we can't think of a single boy name we like. I've been browsing all the threads and sites trying to find something.

Ones I like but can't use:
    - Elliot
    - McKay
    - Alvin
    - Kimball
    - Camden
    - Ezra

With both of my pregnancies I could only think of a boys name I was set on. My first pregnancy was team green, and I was in labor and didn't have a girls name picked out, and I had a BOY ! With this pregnancy we had a boys name but couldn't come to agreement on the girls name, another BOY !! Always worked for me !
  • Options
    I hope that wives tale is true. We both want a girl, lol but would be happy with a boy but boy names are just so hard for us.
  • Options

I hope that wives tale is true. We both want a girl, lol but would be happy with a boy but boy names are just so hard for us.

Both times I only had a set boy name, just one name for my boys, But couldn't come to terms with a girls name either time !! Maybe you'll get a girl (: !
  • Options
    My son's name is Grayson Patrick (DH's middle name as well), so I do love that one :) We are expecting another boy and thinking Connor, but are stuck on middle names as well.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Grayson Patrick sounds so cute! My fiancé isn't very big on Patrick though, it doesn't go good with his last name at all, so I have to agree.