July 2015 Moms

35 weeks and feeling sick

anyone else feeling sick? Woke up from a nap and had to go to work. When I sit still it's not so bad, but when I start moving my stomach gets really upset.

Re: 35 weeks and feeling sick

• 35 weeks as well, but no sickness like that...
  • I'm 33 weeks tomorrow & I have had a pretty easy pregnancy up until the past week. Mine is acid reflux (I think) which gets so bad that I actually get sick from it. I also tend to have that nauseous feeling during the day off & on. My 3rd tri sounds like what a lot of women dealt with their 1st..
  • Loading the player...
  • Well it passed about 2 hours later. But I have been having the easiest pregnancy so I was just curious to know if anyone else felt nauseous. Feeling better now☺️
  • I had really bad acid reflex, and my dr called me in a pill that is AMAZING!!!! But it was so bad that it was hard to function. lol
  • Well it passed about 2 hours later. But I have been having the easiest pregnancy so I was just curious to know if anyone else felt nauseous. Feeling better now☺️

Glad to hear it :)
  • 35 weeks, and nausea started back up for me. Different from morning sickness - this happens when baby girl has been rolling around, and it feels like motion sickness. Sticks around most of the morning and comes and goes throughout the day.
  • I take it back... Like a previous poster said, I do get sick from acid reflux. Without my Zantac, I do get nauseous and I WILL vomit if I don't take the meds. But it's not exactly like the first trimester.
  • steebysteeby member

I had a very easy 1st trimester with no morning sickness. Now, in the third, I'm definitely getting nausea. Usually a 30 minute nap will help it go away. But boy am I cranky when I get nauseous! I'm also getting some heavy acid reflux I can't tell if they are connected.