November 2015 Moms
Options

Fast food fried chicken

On the serious poll thread, there have been a few posts about Chik-Fil-A and Popeye's. I've had CFA, but never Popeye's. I really think a side-by-side taste-off is in order. Anyone else think a KFC, CFA, Popeye's taste-off is in order?

Before I embark on this endeavor, I need suggestions on dipping sauces. For CFA, it's the CFA Sauce, hands down. I'm not sure about the others. The dipping sauce is a crucial part of my final decision as the chicken strip is merely a crunchy, savory vehicle to get that sauce in mah belly.

Re: Fast food fried chicken

• Options
    EMLarieEMLarie member
    edited May 2015

Sounds delicious! Are you going to be blindfolded? I've always wanted to do this with yellow mustard and root beer (but not together).

I've never had CFA so I can't suggest any sauces, but Popeyes has some good ones. Blackened ranch and sweet heat are yummy and unique.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    modanz1modanz1 member
    In my opinion Popeyes will win that contest every time.  At Popeyes, you will need to get their biscuits (they are top notch and super buttery) and a side of their red beans and rice to make the experience. I can tell you that you will have a really good time with this experiment and you're a genius for coming up with it. Let us know what you discover!
    YCSWU