August 2015 Moms

mmmmm.....

OREOS! I cannot stop eating them today lol
What can you not stop eating?
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: mmmmm.....

• Me too!! Have you tried the S'mores Oreos??? I love them. And wish they still has the red velvet ones out! :-)
  • ambahambah member

Me too!! Have you tried the S'mores Oreos??? I love them. And wish they still has the red velvet ones out! :-)

No I haven't, but heard they are amazing!!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • pickles. lots of pickles. so stereotypical, I know :)
  • Mmmmm have you had the red velvet oreo milkshake @ burger king...yummy
  • dkizz82dkizz82 member
    Yesterday I literally opened a can of condensed milk and ate about 1/4 of the can before making myself throw it away. Today I eating chocolate chips Cookies. :(
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Tacos. I've been eating tacos nonstop. Beans, pork, beef, chicken, you name it, I've put it in a taco. This week I've been craving fries and chocolate shakes. 8->
  • The super cheap off brand Popsicles from Kroger. They come in a bag of like 25 for $3 and I eat about 4 a day.
  • Mmmmm have you had the red velvet oreo milkshake @ burger king...yummy

Whhhaatttt? :-) How did I miss this?!?
  • LS8735LS8735 member
    I love the birthday cake Oreos!

• J&D2007J&D2007 member
    Yuck! Nothing sweet for me! Anything carb heavy. Especially potato chips..
    Me: 37, DH: 38: ttc 7 years, dx: unknown
    10/11: after 2 years, saw a RE, FSH 5.4
    11/11: BFP! (surprise after thyroid & normal hsg),
    12/11: missed m/c after 7 week u/s, 1/12: D&C
    6/12 IUI#1-IUI #3: clomid = BFP!, C/P
    IVF #1(10/12) FSH 5.4, AFC: 16 long Lupron, 5R/5M/4F, all 4 made it to 5dt, 1 blast/1-8 cell transferred=BFN
    IVF #2(12/12)AFC 21, MD lupron, 4R/4M/3F, 5dt of 1 blast and 2-8cell. BFN.
    IVF#3(4/13) Natural start antagon protocol, 12R,11F. one PGS normal at day 6 transfer. BFN.
    IVF#4 (11/13) C.CRM (ODW.U normal 8/13 Still no Diagnosis) EPP/antagonist. ER 13R/7M/6F. Only 1 made it to freeze. Abnormal. Looking into options of DE, Fresh vs frozen.
    10/14 new local RE to look into what's next. CD3 FSH 4.7, AMH 0.9. Met with DE agencies and exploring options for feb/march 2015.
    Surprise natural bfp (4 days before donor is signed). Beta #1 at 9dpo: 51.8, 2nd beta: 195 (25 hours doubling) @11dpo. 3rd beta (12/15): 516 (35 hrs doubling) 4th beta(12/17): 895 (58 hours doubling) 5th beta(12/19): 2120. U/S at 5w0d(12/22): one gestational sac with yolk sac. U/S #2 (6w0d)12/29. One little bean measuring 6w0d with HR 124. 3rd u/s(1/4)7w0d: baby measuring 7w2d. HR 134. 3/30: A/S at MFM went great except for low lying placenta. Verifi results are normal! Team Blue! Please send any positive thoughts our way! EDD:8/24/2015
    Baby Will born 8/18. He's perfect.
  • Ice cubes. Lots if it. Two trays at a time and to the point where I've had to buy bags of it from the shop because the next lot haven't frozen yet.
  • Jenni329 said:

Ice cubes. Lots if it. Two trays at a time and to the point where I've had to buy bags of it from the shop because the next lot haven't frozen yet.

If you are craving ice you should let your doctor know. It could be a form of PiCa
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Baby2HGBaby2HG member
    Saratiff said:

Jenni329 said:

Ice cubes. Lots if it. Two trays at a time and to the point where I've had to buy bags of it from the shop because the next lot haven't frozen yet.

If you are craving ice you should let your doctor know. It could be a form of PiCa
    Or anemia.
  • Cheese Puffs! I can easily eat the whole bag in one sitting if I don't stop myself.
  • I'm not allowed to eat many carbs or sugars (GD) but I'm struggling because I really want cocoa crispies cereal. I've been eating a small bowl every other day, even though it means eating just meat with it to balance the carb count :-(
  • Miz_LizMiz_Liz member
    All of you ladies talking oreos and shakes are EVIL!! >:) (only because you are making me want some!)
  • MrT723 said:

pickles. lots of pickles. so stereotypical, I know :)

Me too! And cheese.

• Seh114Seh114 member
    Ice cream. I keep at least 2 containers on hand at all times.
  • Honey buns.
  • CHOCOLATE. I normally love it but my desire for it is out of control while pregnant. Last night for the first time in ages my daughter went to sleep before 9pm so I had some child free time before I went to sleep. I ate 100g (half a family size bag) of M&Ms in about 5 minutes and it was just lucky there wasn't any more chocolate nearby or it could have gotten out of hand...
  • Lately, everything.
  • gmd88gmd88 member
    Ice cream. I've been buying the no sugar added eddies but then I can't find it anymore... Its so upsetting because it was really good and they had lots of flavors... Gah
  • At the moment nothing at all. My nausea is back so nothing sounds good. :-&
  • @kelseyrayray that stinks :( hope you feel better soon!! Go back to the 1st trimester tricks!
  • LaurmiLaurmi member
    Mmmm Ben & Jerry's The Tonight Dough is incredibllllllle. I also cannot seem to get enough lemonade.
  • Miz_Liz said:

@kelseyrayray that stinks :( hope you feel better soon!! Go back to the 1st trimester tricks!

Thanks @Miz_Liz. I actually think I'm getting a virus again! 2nd one this year. I think that's what it is just because of my other symptoms that aren't really baby related. I can't keep anything at all down not even water.
  • @kelseyrayray that stinks :( hope you feel better soon!! Go back to the 1st trimester tricks!
    Thanks @Miz_Liz. I actually think I'm getting a virus again! 2nd one this year. I think that's what it is just because of my other symptoms that aren't really baby related. I can't keep anything at all down not even water.

Make sure you aren't getting dehydrated - that can be dangerous!! Try popsicles? Frozen gatorade? Ice cubes? Feel better soon!!
  • Has anyone tried the Oreo Frappe from McDonalds?! I really, really want to try it! Looks delicious :)
  • McDonalds hot fudge sundaes and lemonade. Not together!
  • This just makes me hungry and sad lol. I'm on a low fat/ fat free diet due to my gallbladder. So no more yummy stuff for me.
  • I have stashed a pop tart in my freezer that I plan on treating myself to after my Dr appt tomorrow :)
  • dpmm93dpmm93 member
    Miz_Liz said:

All of you ladies talking oreos and shakes are EVIL!! >:) (only because you are making me want some!)

I'm laying in bed with a massive Oreo craving now and of course I don't have any!
  • Steak and Moose Tracks shakes/ice cream
  • Miz_Liz said:

@kelseyrayray that stinks :( hope you feel better soon!! Go back to the 1st trimester tricks!

I just got through with a virus. Remember water induces vomiting so try sprite or 7up. Popsicles are great too!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thanks both of you. I have an appointment next week so I'll mention it then.