September 2015 Moms
Options

I'm afraid my son will be just like my husband...

... And I won't be able to afford to feed all of us! My husband has the biggest appetite (and a pretty darn good metabolism) that I've ever seen! I'm watching Food network right now and my little guy is kicking me like crazy as I watch about all the meats! He's definitely my husband's kid! :-)

Re: I'm afraid my son will be just like my husband...

• Options
    Lol this is adorable! Like father like son I guess!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lol this is too funny! Mine is the same way! Everything I've craved during the pregnancy has been his dad's favorite foods! Many of which I didn't eat or like before!
  • Options
    Omg, I have three tween boys right now and I'm at the grocery store multiple times a week. The problem is that it's not just my three boys, but there are always extra kids, apparently our house is the place to be. Often I feed 5-6 hungry boys each day. Boys eat a LOT!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    OH NO!!! I hope my son (2) doesn't eat as much as his dad!!! I went to the kitchen for my breakfast aka Oreos! And my DH had eaten over half of the new package! I don't think I will be ok if my son does stuff like that! Lol!!
  • Options
    WDDCHWDDCH member
    My boys AND girls seem to never stop eating!!!!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    cakes27cakes27 member
    This is a real concern! 2nd boy and terrified for when they're teenagers. My brother would drink close to a gallon of milk a day.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Hahaha! Thought that this was going to take a completely different turn.

So did I haha :-)
  • Options
    We spend around $800 in groceries a month currently with 2 hungry little boys. I can't even imagine what our grocery bill will be like when this little girl comes along! X_X
  • Options
    Our son is constantly saying he's hungry. He's such a skinny little 7 year old too lol, really don't know where he puts it haha
  • Options
    I'm about $350/week in groceries!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Oh man...I always hear that boys are easier but you spend a ton on groceries! Ha! My Aunt has her two teenage sons, plus half the soccer team, over non-stop! She said it's insane how much they eat!
  • Options
    PrincessPiperPrincessPiper member
    edited May 2015

Holy ish! Some weeks we spend over $200, but we hardly ever break $300, and that's including laundry detergent, body wash, shampoo, razors, light bulbs, diapers, wipes, etc. Geez! You have 3 boys, right?
  • Options

Holy ish! Some weeks we spend over $200, but we hardly ever break $300, and that's including laundry detergent, body wash, shampoo, razors, light bulbs, diapers, wipes, etc. Geez! You have 3 boys, right?
    Yes, three tween boys, their friends and my husband!! Every week we're going through 7 gallons of milk, multiple loaves of bread, pounds of deli meats & cheeses, sooooo much fruit (fruits & veggies account for at least half our weekly bill!) etc. it's crazy! We also live in CT where the cost of groceries is very high.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    lnds32lnds32 member
    I am worried about the same thing! My husband thinks a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with chips and a cookie is a "snack." I am always joking he is the one eating for two! He has the best metabolism I have ever seen and when I make comments he raises his shirt, shows me his abs and says "what, I am sorry I didn't hear you." It SOOOOO annoying! I hope our boy does not have his appetite or we will surely be broke from all the grocery bills!