March 2015 Moms

First Time (uh-oh)

me and my bf barely had sex and the baby is 2 months old. It HURT so bad): now after it hurts even worse even when I go pee.): is it suppose to be like this? I can walk but it hurts.):

Re: First Time (uh-oh)

• Hun i think youre not healing yet. Take a little time and take it slow.. Let your ob-gyne know about it too
  • It DOES hurt, badly. It does get less painful, though. And it will also hurt if you pee sometimes, too. At least it did for me, so I guess it's normal..? Anyway, now (baby is 11 weeks) it hurts a bit at first, then not at all once we get started.
  • Loading the player...
  • adelemsadelems member
    It shouldn't hurt that bad. You need more time to heal if it hurts that bad. With my first after awhile it was still hurting so bad I was in tears I went in to see my OB and she was like "no no, we can't have that." And she prescribed a numbing cream for the spot that hurt to help deaden the nerves that had been damaged from tearing and stitching. I used this for a couple months just in that one spot and eventually never had to use it again and sex was great again. Definitely give your body more time and talk to your doctor!
  • Also, make sure you use lube! We never needed it before, but now rely on it
  • Ok thank you lady's!