August 2015 Moms

Big kicks

i don't know about you ladies, but my daughter seems to be having a kick boxing game in my tummy. And moves pretty much often w heavy movements . I've lost sleep at night unless my husband is home from Duty she calms down. Navy wife so it's all me w my 4 year old . It's not easy. But her kicks are crazy

Re: Big kicks

• Navy wife here as well. My baby does the heaving kicking when his dad isn't here too. When he gets home he just kind of stops but he'll roll around every now and then.
  • dkizz82dkizz82 member
    Oh my goodness. It was actually hurting last night when my little girl was kicking so hard. She did it for like 3 hours straight. Her daddy walks in the room and she stops. She's such a stinker.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @pathower that's how my daughter is also she stops but still moves around just by as bad.. Thanks for your support, I know it's not easy when our man is away
  • @dkizz82 oh yes they hurt I'm so ready for her to come out already. I was sick for 5 months straight. Now I have the crazy kicking inside lol. That's cute tho how when the daddy walks in they stop. They know
  • dkizz82dkizz82 member

@dkizz82 oh yes they hurt I'm so ready for her to come out already. I was sick for 5 months straight. Now I have the crazy kicking inside lol. That's cute tho how when the daddy walks in they stop. They know

I know! He's only felt her once. I am with you. I was sick for 19 weeks and now I am 30 weeks and sick again. I'm ready for her to be here too
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Baby2HGBaby2HG member
    Mine little man too. He stayed up all evening and some night kicking the daylights out of me.
  • mrssmhsmrssmhs member
    I love the kicks but the roll around movements and the feeling of the baby pushing up against me is really strange and kinda weird-ing me out. It feels less like a cute baby and more like an alien creature in there.
  • Sometimes he startles me because I'll be driving and get a strong kick in my ribs. Sometimes I push back lol
  • @dkizz82 oh I so understand you I get sick w some food also still I'm 29 weeks now so I'm with you
  • @Baby2HG Oh man I have nights like that also
  • @mrssmhs it feels weird when I stop moving it looks like my belly is a jello she moves so crazy
  • @hitcj4687 does it take ur breath away.? Those kinda hurt me
  • Dh got to feel one of her karate kicks tonight
    He asked if its normal for her to kick so hard so early
    Not due till August 8
  • @jorstad1 that's what I wonder because mine kicks really hard. I moved states so I'm having to wait for all my paperwork to see a doctor. I should think a moving baby is good.