June 2015 Moms

Weekend symptoms!

Re: Weekend symptoms!

• A new symptom for me at 36 weeks: shooting pain down my groin and inner thigh. Baby must be hitting a nerve because it feels like nerve pain and it only happens rarely while standing. Just another reason to be lazy on the couch. It's funny to watch other people's reaction when it happens.
  • Loading the player...
  • @elizab14 I have the same thing. It's still hanging around at almost 39 weeks.
  • So so so much pressure, which I never felt with my first, because she was like up in my boobs until they took her out. But this one was always low, and definitely dropped more this week. Now I can't move sitting or standing without legit feeling like she's going to fall out. I go to the doctor Tuesday and I hope she checks me.
  • Tonight is hub's and my last symphony night of our series, and NONE of my dress shoes will fit. At all. Am I seriously going to have to waste the tickets because I don't have any shoes I can wear? I have like 50 pairs!! Or should I just wear my Birkenstocks and be done with it? That will look ridiculous. This blows; now I'm all pissy on what might turn out to be our last fancy date night before the baby comes. :(( Hey, maybe I'll go into labor in the next half hour and avoid the whole thing!
  • @Frogger5 how about a very simple pair of plain flip flops? That's been my go to, and add extra accessories up top so no one looks down. If you feel up to it you should totally go! Hope you find something you are comfortable in.
  • @LaurenS119 and @mellymar - I don't have any! Tears! I'll figure something out. I refuse to give in yet (although honestly my water breaking . . . NOW . . . would be awesome :) )!
  • I'm 37 weeks today :D I've been loosing my mucus plug for the past few days. I'm having lots of pressure and some BH. I always have to pee, it's more annoying at night, I usually have to pee at least 4 times. My hips hurt plus my inner thigh bones by my vagina are constantly sore, I'm guessing baby is dropping. I have my next appointment on Tuesday, so I'm hoping my dr will actually check to see if I'm starting to dilate/efface.
  • I'm 37 weeks today :D I've been loosing my mucus plug for the past few days. I'm having lots of pressure and some BH. I always have to pee, it's more annoying at night, I usually have to pee at least 4 times. My hips hurt plus my inner thigh bones by my vagina are constantly sore, I'm guessing baby is dropping. I have my next appointment on Tuesday, so I'm hoping my dr will actually check to see if I'm starting to dilate/efface.

I think every doctor is different, but for me, dilation checks began at 38 weeks. Hope this helps!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Short of breaths!
  • klkonwi said:

I feel that stretch marks are hereditary but I just expected the hereditary part on the stomach.........
    I'll try some creams to make me feel better but shit.
    My body is a wreck. This baby better be soooooo adorable! Lol.......
    Ppl who can't take a joke.... Don't read my selfish comments!
    @Westypet I'm sorry about your soreness!!!!!

But on your calf?? It's so random!!
  • edited May 2015
  • Hello insomnia I know that we have been meeting pretty regularly and I just got to say I'm not interested. Wasn't then and certainly not now. My wonderful morning sickness is back with a vengeance as well throwing up 3 out 5 days sucks. Granted before it was everyday until 22 weeks so I did get a mini break. Luckily lo dripped a bit and is now longer on my lungs! But the back pain is awful. My legs and feet are super swollen and now I'm just hanging out watching mad max road warrior. The new one was awesome I thought. Luckily I'm now on bed rest from work so if I sleep now great if not I can take a nap tomorrow :)
  • Contractions are back... yesterday they were exciting because I thought they meant I was going into labor, today they're making me upset because the thought of possibly having to deal with them approximately every 10-15 minutes for the next two weeks and then having to get induced like my mom apparently did with all of us is not fun AT ALL.

I'm ready for the drugs now!

Best of luck here! Hopefully that crap stops soon.

• Contractions are back... yesterday they were exciting because I thought they meant I was going into labor, today they're making me upset because the thought of possibly having to deal with them approximately every 10-15 minutes for the next two weeks and then having to get induced like my mom apparently did with all of us is not fun AT ALL.

Best of luck here! Hopefully that crap stops soon.

Yeah, let's break with family tradition and have none of that!
  • New/ returning symptom:

Migraine started last night, and has continued into the morning. These guys almost completely stopped after my first trimester, and getting one again after being free for so long sucks.
  • Hello insomnia I know that we have been meeting pretty regularly and I just got to say I'm not interested. Wasn't then and certainly not now. My wonderful morning sickness is back with a vengeance as well throwing up 3 out 5 days sucks. Granted before it was everyday until 22 weeks so I did get a mini break. Luckily lo dripped a bit and is now longer on my lungs! But the back pain is awful. My legs and feet are super swollen and now I'm just hanging out watching mad max road warrior. The new one was awesome I thought. Luckily I'm now on bed rest from work so if I sleep now great if not I can take a nap tomorrow :)

Have you tried a cooling lotion? Mama Mio Lucky Legs from Buy Buy Baby/Amazon seems to help me a little bit with the swollen feet and ankles.

I'm sorry you're getting sick again. MS is terrible.

Oh gods that is a nightmare scenario - having prelabor for days and days. Ugh, so sorry :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • house86house86 member
    My nipples are tingling lol
  • @klkonwi - Thanks :-)

I have fought with them for years and years and pregnancy was a little reprieve! Everyone has always told me that migraines will go away after I have kids. False sense of security! They found me!

I have a few percocet and fioricet pills hanging around here from first trimester, but it's been a while, and I'm concerned about a rebound.
    Tylenol and Coke it is!