June 2015 Moms

new complaints and vents for the week 5/25

124»

Re: new complaints and vents for the week 5/25

• Westypet said:

That "advices" thread is driving me nuts X(

I don't think "advices" is a thing...
    That's the point. The title makes me crazy every time I read it.

I'm a bit of a Nazi like that.
  • Loading the player...
  • Y'all should see the lovely comment that got left on my wall. Apparently I'm "such a cunt" and all I do is "lerk" and post my "bs shenanigans". Oh, and I got reported for these reasons, lol. By the woman running around calling other women bitches and cunts.
  • Y'all should see the lovely comment that got left on my wall. Apparently I'm "such a cunt" and all I do is "lerk" and post my "bs shenanigans". Oh, and I got reported for these reasons, lol. By the woman running around calling other women bitches and cunts.

she gets kudos for spelling shenanigans correctly =D>
    but.. like.. what?
  • How does she not get banned for calling you a ****??
  • Adding - I wasn't aware she was the same person with the dogs and the neice posts. I'm sometimes guilty of not noticing who says what. I'm on board now, tho.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

I tried to report her comments but I don't think it worked. My mobile screen went grey, like it was trying, but then I eventually had to back out because it was just hanging. Did you report her? She was really over the line, I thought. I don't run around reporting people but I had a feeling she was going to do it! I got warned for a very similar situation once and never got the chance to get the other chick in trouble!
  • Frogger5 said:

Y'all should see the lovely comment that got left on my wall. Apparently I'm "such a cunt" and all I do is "lerk" and post my "bs shenanigans". Oh, and I got reported for these reasons, lol. By the woman running around calling other women bitches and cunts.

I tried to report her comments but I don't think it worked. My mobile screen went grey, like it was trying, but then I eventually had to back out because it was just hanging. Did you report her? She was really over the line, I thought. I don't run around reporting people but I had a feeling she was going to do it! I got warned for a very similar situation once and never got the chance to get the other chick in trouble!
    If the comment is near the bottom of a thread, you have to scroll up. Pain in the butt and yet another example of how the bump's app designers suck. But if you scroll up, you should be able to report her! I did too, hopefully if enough of us do she'll be banned! She definitely should be, that was probably the worst post I've seen on here.
  • HayesRN13 said:

The same woman asking for "advices", I really have to hold my tongue as she posted in another thread about how she hits her animals with whips.. I commented on that actual thread, she never came back... But now is all over the place, creating threads...I'm trying not to lose my shi about her hitting her dogs, because I will not be nice.

@HayesRN13 IDK if you saw it but she also posted something about how shitty her family treats her step niece...and talked about it like it was a good thing. I'm having a really hard time ignoring her.

Yeah that step niece scenario got me all worked up! She never responded when I called her out on it, either. I have been responding to some of her threads though depending on the topic if I feel like I have something useful to contribute. But her grammar drives me crazy and I think she's a bit out there... makes me really glad she's just an internet stranger and not someone I know in real life!
    Not exactly WKing, but I think she's deaf, which is probably why her grammar's not great. My little speech therapist heart just had to say that! I don't know anything about the rest :). Except it's weird to be discussing this all here like she can't see it, am I right?
  • Frogger5 said:

HayesRN13 said:

The same woman asking for "advices", I really have to hold my tongue as she posted in another thread about how she hits her animals with whips.. I commented on that actual thread, she never came back... But now is all over the place, creating threads...I'm trying not to lose my shi about her hitting her dogs, because I will not be nice.

@HayesRN13 IDK if you saw it but she also posted something about how shitty her family treats her step niece...and talked about it like it was a good thing. I'm having a really hard time ignoring her.

Yeah that step niece scenario got me all worked up! She never responded when I called her out on it, either. I have been responding to some of her threads though depending on the topic if I feel like I have something useful to contribute. But her grammar drives me crazy and I think she's a bit out there... makes me really glad she's just an internet stranger and not someone I know in real life!
    Not exactly WKing, but I think she's deaf, which is probably why her grammar's not great. My little speech therapist heart just had to say that! I don't know anything about the rest :). Except it's weird to be discussing this all here like she can't see it, am I right?
    True. One of my dad's cousins is deaf and his grammar can be off - must be hard to figure out without the sense of hearing! And I agree, but it's not all that different from discussing the other people who have upset us... the name callers are rude, but at least we're able to defend ourselves. Little kids and animals aren't.
  • I reported her!
  • Frogger5 said:

HayesRN13 said:

True. One of my dad's cousins is deaf and his grammar can be off - must be hard to figure out without the sense of hearing! And I agree, but it's not all that different from discussing the other people who have upset us... the name callers are rude, but at least we're able to defend ourselves. Little kids and animals aren't.
    I don't really care if she sees, it's just that usually when others get discussed they are more drive-by types that probably aren't reading other threads. Like I said, I don't know about the other stuff (I don't remember the animal and niece threads), but I sure do wish the mobile version would let you find users' old threads! I can't lay in bed all morning with my PC, KWIM?
  • Frogger5 said:

Frogger5 said:

HayesRN13 said:

I don't really care if she sees, it's just that usually when others get discussed they are more drive-by types that probably aren't reading other threads. Like I said, I don't know about the other stuff (I don't remember the animal and niece threads), but I sure do wish the mobile version would let you find users' old threads! I can't lay in bed all morning with my PC, KWIM?
    Ugh same here! Also wish that it would let us see how long a person has been using the site so when people make some of the more irritating threads it would be easier to check if they're new and truly just don't get the site, or if they're a lurker stirring up trouble.

Basically the app sucks lol
  • katyertl said:

Frogger5 said:

Frogger5 said:

HayesRN13 said:

Ugh same here! Also wish that it would let us see how long a person has been using the site so when people make some of the more irritating threads it would be easier to check if they're new and truly just don't get the site, or if they're a lurker stirring up trouble.

Basically the app sucks lol
    If you click on their name it'll bring you to a page that says at the top when they joined. I do it all the time to check lol

Ooh thanks!
  • My vent for the weekend is dreams.
    I'm not a fan of waking up 9 million times a night because of a dream that seems so real! Dreaming that your water broke during your sleep and the bed is soaked just to wake up and find that everything is fine. :-q