July 2015 Moms

Do not ignore baby movements

Don't want to scare by my story but as the title says please rush if u feel such thing.thankyou

Re: Do not ignore baby movements

• There isn't a story posted?
  • Loading the player...
  • sshhhsshhh member
    It might sound cryptic but my aim is not to scare by my story and create panic hence my only message to my dear friends here is do not ignore movements at any cost and don't keep searching on Google to go or not .Thanks
  • I think your story didn't come through. Can you rewrite?
  • sshhhsshhh member
    I experienced low fetal movements day before and rushed to the hospital.They said uterus is sore without me feeling it and said if u delayed this even to some more hours it could cause preterm and all this happening without me feeling any sort of cramps n contractions .now I'm on bed rest completely
  • sshhhsshhh member
    Dr said that similar case came last week n she ended with still birth just coz uterus was sore n she dint feel anything like me so I said do not ignore less fetal movements , did not want to scare anyone as some ladies leave the group coz others scare them.
  • sshhhsshhh member
    People who feel board has gone to shit can close their eyes and ignore such useless posts.
  • sshhhsshhh member
    Congrats if it's shit 4u , celebrate now
  • sshhhsshhh member
    @Mom3babies :u poke ur nose everywhere is it your habbit or hormones?
  • Thanks for clarifying. I feel much better now! Glad you were smart enough to get it checked out.
  • I don't understand what a sore uterus is.
  • Theres more info about for when a woman is not pregnant than for when she is. This is due to being sore being natural when your pregnant. Ive been looking myself out of curiosity
  • What do you mean by sore uterus?   Contractions?   I'm confused.   Decreased fetal movement is not an indication of preterm labor though it certainly is a symptom to alert your doctor about.

• Thanks for sharing :) my doctor said to watch our daughters fetal movement as well, and to go straight to the hospital if there is a decrease or change in them.
  • Cue the bumpgods shutting the post down in 3, 2, 1..............

But really what everyone else said. Glad you're ok but the point of posting warnings, Psa's, personal experiences, etc is so that everyone can learn from them. Details are needed for that.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @biaromoy how can I find it?
  • @angelapierce81 the groups privacy setting is on secret so you need to add a member of the group on Facebook then they can add you to the group. We had some weirdos trying to join who were Indian males so we had to make it secret
  • @biaromoy thanks for the info. I know I've got my fb on lock down so I don't know if anyone would be able to find me if they tried. Lol