June 2015 Moms

Fur Baby Friday 5/29

2»

Re: Fur Baby Friday 5/29

• mellymar said:

@raheeb I LOVE that pack n play! I almost got the same one, but ended up with a green one instead because it was cheaper.

@queequeg09256 I do have a concern a little about Samurai. He's a sweet boy but he was a stray before he came to live us, and he's seen some sh*t, that's for sure. Whatever he's been thru has left his wires a little bit crossed, he can sometimes get overstimulated and get nippy. You can be petting him and he's digging it and then he'll just open his mouth and try to grab your hand and hold it with his teeth or gnaw on it for a bit before he transitions to licking you.

I'm not TOO worried about it, tho, because even when he is all fired up, he never nips hard enough to break skin - he seems to know how to be gentle and how hard is TOO hard - and I just have a feeling that he will be understanding this behavior will not fly with LO. I WILL be on the lookout for how he does with those waving arms and legs and whatnot, but I think it will be OK.

I'm curious about this, too. Izzy gets overstimulated sometimes and nips to say "that's enough", but I don't think we'll have a problem with it until baby starts getting grabby with her. She's pretty much a scaredy cat with loud noises, so I think she'll hide more often than not. Maybe Sam will do the same thing.
  • Loading the player...
  • Westypet said:

By the way, I think Izzy the Kitty IS Toothless.
    #notmycat #toolazytocollagemyself

Omg what perfect photos! She's so squishy! I love black cats ❤

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • klkonwi said:

Just want to let you guys know a very tiny waaay too little to be away from his mom black kitty showed up at the farm...... And I think we are soul mates. I'm naming him/her Mo! :)
    Pictures to come later this week.

Omg squishy!
    :x
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Also... I'm super corny because the farm dog is also black and his name is Bo.... I had to have their names match. :)
  • klkonwi said:

Also... I'm super corny because the farm dog is also black and his name is Bo.... I had to have their names match. :)

Awwwwwww baby kitty! I can't wait to see!

This was mine when she was little: