July 2015 Moms

Diarrhea?

I'll be 35 weeks Monday. I have had loose stool all week and today I have had diarrhea all day I feel like I have gone 10 times today. It's Saturday night I can't talk to my doctor until Monday. Is this an emergency room sort of thing or should I just drink water and get over it. I have read that diarrhea can lead to labor

Re: Diarrhea?

• Just stay hydrated. Any other symptoms? Fever? A lot time it can be due to adjusting hormones.
  • I don't feel like I have a fever. I feel fine except for the diarrhea
  • Loading the player...
  • vme2012vme2012 member
    I've actually had the exact same thing and I'm 35 weeks. I'm wondering if it's just part of this stage of pregnancy
  • I'm pretty much always either constipated or have diarrhea. Just stay hydrated and don't worry. Everything I've heard and remember from my last pregnancy says diarrhea is pretty common towards the end of pregnancy because your body is sort of flushing itself. That could be total hogwash, though.
  • I feel good today. I have drank 5 bottles of water already and I got myself some Gatorade because I think I'm a little dehydrated. If I'm still as thirsty as I've been today tomorrow I'll call my doctor. I haven't had any contractions or pains or anything.