June 2015 Moms

induced labor!!

priyasibupriyasibu member
edited May 2015 in June 2015 Moms
am 39 weeks 2 days pregnant ..visited doc today.she told tat my baby is not engaged in pelvic area.she suggest to induce labor on day after tomorrow.or she can do a c section also.which is the better option & can you share some induced labor experiences with me?

Re: induced labor!!

• Loading the player...
  • srry dear ..#lack of awareness
  • ElRubyElRuby member
    #whatareyoutalkingabout?
  • -That's sketchy that your DOC mentioned it if you aren't even engaged. My doctor said he WOULD induce me a week early (@ 39w2d) so I could start back school on time BUT only because I was already thinning & dilating on my own. & for a doctor to offer a C without any issues?... You need to have a sit down.
  • Sammy KSammy K member
    I don't believe this. What doctor recommends induction or c-section early simply because baby isn't engaged? If this is real you should find a new doctor. Or there's more to the story, in which case you should be talking to your doctor anyway.
  • I usually don't respond to nonsense (with actual words), but OP...REALLY? Your post makes no sense at all.. "Hashtag"- losing faith in humanity...I think we need that thread bumped
  • Also, please space from a period and capitalize. I'm not a total nazi as I don't follow all the rules.but.this.is.too.much
  • I don't get hashtags?!?! I really have no idea what they are for??
  • I wish that the OP would return and explain....
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

BabyFetus Ticker
  • klkonwiklkonwi member
    This is fake. So she's not going to !
  • delujm0delujm0 member
    Sammy K said:

I don't believe this. What doctor recommends induction or c-section early simply because baby isn't engaged? If this is real you should find a new doctor. Or there's more to the story, in which case you should be talking to your doctor anyway.

Yup. If the baby isn't engaged, an induction is more likely to end in an emergency C...I can't see a doctor suggesting this unless there was a valid medical concern. Definitely MUD.