Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

11 days bleeding no tissue

hi ladies. My mc started 11 days ago and I'm yet to pass any tissue or clots. Did anyone experience this?

Re: 11 days bleeding no tissue

• Hi... I bled for about 8 days before I notice any real clotting... It was actually the day before I had my d&c scheduled. Many prayers for you as this whole process is more difficult than I ever imagined... But... We will get through it..
  • I started bleeding and passing clots on a Wednesday. I had a u/s done that Friday and still had the baby and placenta inside my dr and I went straight to the hospital for a d&c since there's a risk of infection. I would def call your dr. Sorry for your loss.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry for your loss! I've had 3 miscarriage and with my first which was very early (5w I think) it only was like having a period (my periods are usually heavy) and I had no visual clotting. However, I would recommend you speak with your dr about your situation to avoid any risk of infections.
  • I bleed lightly for 2 weeks with little to no mild cramps and only 2 dime sized clots came out during those 2 weeks. Then a couple of days after 2 weeks I started having really bad lower back pain and some mild dull cramps and that night I miscarried until the next morning. Everything came out on its own and I'm totally fine now. Now I'm just waiting for my HCG levels to go back to negative.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. I bled about 13 days with some small clots before tissue passed. The day tissue passed I had such severe lower back pain I actually thought I had done something to throw it out, then it tapered off swiftly from there and I had stopped bleeding about 3 days later.