January 2016 Moms

FFFC

Friday flame-free confessions

Got anything good?

I've been milking this early pregnancy grossness for all it's worth to get extra time to myself and nap.

Re: FFFC

• Friday flame-free confessions

Got anything good?

I've been milking this early pregnancy grossness for all it's worth to get extra time to myself and nap.

Me too. My house is a mess and I've hardly done anything active with the kids. I really do feel like crap though and hoping 2nd tri energy comes quick!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • emzy86emzy86 member
    My house is a mess too. I'm throwing a daily pity party here
  • Loading the player...
  • Sometimes about an hour before the DH comes home from work I stop doing anything. I sit with my laptop and watch/listen to my son run amok while I watch youtube or putter on distractify. 
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• laschublaschub member
    I mentally check out at work at around 2PM every single Friday and do pretty much anything but actual work.  Incidentally, check out this post listing some amazing time-wasting websites!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • laschub said:
    I mentally check out at work at around 2PM every single Friday and do pretty much anything but actual work.  Incidentally, check out this post listing some amazing time-wasting websites!
    I see your Friday and raise you every damn day when it's slow. lol.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMarried DW <3 08.2013; AI 2x; IUI 6x; IUI #7 05.2015; DD born 2.2016 o:); Reciprocal IVF FET #1 on 11.18.2020 
  • mimers07mimers07 member
    edited May 2015
    My son has been napping for 2.5 hours and I've made no effort to clean up or get anything done. I've taken a 1.5 hour nap, watched an episode of Outlander and perused TB. My formal excuse is that I'm pregnant and our AC just broke. Brutal! It's not getting replaced until Monday. It's going to be a long weekend.
  • My last day of work (teacher) was Wednesday. LO still went to day care yesterday and today to finish out the month. I feel so ridiculously guilty, especially because I was a half hour late to get her yesterday because I got a pedicure...
  • I ate a bagel for breakfast, and lunch. Bread is the only thing I can stomach.  It's like I'm carbo-loading for a marathon... minus the actual marathon part.

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yesterday I left work early (I had a bit of nausea to be fair..) and laid on the couch and binge watched Friends all afternoon.. With an oreo milkshake.. And veggies
  • Carbs are my bff right now!
  • I drank a whole 1/2 gallon of almond milk yesterday while working around the house and garden. Today so far I have been doing some landscaping but I'm taking double the breaks and cleaning inside instead. I'm hoping the less I accomplish outside the more that my husband will help me when he gets home.
  • I haven't taken a prenatal vitamin in about 2 weeks because they made my MS worse. I figure I took them for 3 months before my BFP and 6 weeks after I should be good until the MS subsides. I just would rather be able to eat and get my nutrients that way instead of taking one and not be able to eat all day. Did the same thing with my other 3 pg's and all the babies were healthy even the surprise ones that didn't get a head start on vitamins.
  • And before anyone freaks out.... I plan on resuming my prenatals and iron probably this week as long as I keep feeling well.
  • steffi-raesteffi-rae member
    edited May 2015
    had my first craving and ate a whole jar of garlic stuffed olives.... A....WHOLE... JAR
  • slittlef said:

had my first craving and ate a while jar of garlic stuffed olives.... A....WHOLE... JAR

This sounds amazing! I've been feeling pukey nauseous since mid-afternoon and my stomach just perked up at the thought of a bunch of garlic olives!

BFP #1 - EDD 4/18/13 | DS born 5/1/13. 9 lbs. 14 oz., 22 inches long.

BFP #2 - EDD 1/25/16
  • I forgot my prenatal all the time with DD1 and stopped taking all togetber half way through because it made me sick...she was fine
  • slittlef said:
    had my first craving and ate a whole jar of garlic stuffed olives.... A....WHOLE... JAR
    That sounds so good!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mama to one girl: born 12/2009. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I love green olives
  • I am not always extra tired but I definitely use the pregnancy card to get DH to pull his weight around the house a little more and as an excuse to be a little lazier. I feel a little guilty.... A little!
  • I have nothing entertaining to confess, but I literally have had the most lethal farts in history all week. Like, I had to roll the windows in my car down when I was driving to work because I almost killed me. I blame the microhuman.
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • babybluubabybluu member
    edited May 2015
    I have had the worst gas today and was totally crop dusting the whole target store and fitting room today (bought my first pair of maternity shorts! Woot!!)

• I ban my husband and children from eating certain foods. Though in fairness, between our biological, and foster kids, that's 4 boys. My stepson is 15 and built like a brickwall, and fs is 14 with the metabolism of an entire basketball team. Both are a head taller than me, so my go to quick mini meals... They can have 1 or 2. The single serve steampack veggies are of course safe. Lol
  • Anything my husband and I disagree on, or if he just irritates me, I start to cry and he apologizes immediately, even if he did nothing wrong. I'm getting of Scott free because it's all getting blamed on pregnancy hormones, and I'm not even feeling guilty.