January 2016 Moms

Morning Sickness

is anyone else throwing up just stomach acid?
Went to the dr & told her I can't eat anything & I get such bad hunger pains it makes me nauseous... She said it's fine & to keep up with my liquids.
But just started throwing up only stomach acid last 3 days ... 2-3 daily

Re: Morning Sickness

• HJ777HJ777 member
    I'm extremely extremely nauseous all the time can't really eat, I try drinking water but that makes me nauseous too. I have thrown up too. When there's nothing in my stomach it's jyst stomach acid as well. Just try and in crease you liqiuds...For me it is extremely hard to even function, but I try in just push myself. Good luck!! Hoping this 1st trimester goes fast.
  • I do that too, if I'm too nauseous to eat I'll dry heave or throw up stomach acid, and if I do eat it comes right back up. Sometimes I suck on ice pops or jolly ranchers, so it doesn't taste as bad. I find the more liquids I drink the easier it is when I am sick. Sorry you're in the same boat :/
  • Loading the player...
  • I have had bad days like that, but taking Diclegis helps with the throwing up. I still feel nauseas, but the throwing up is way less. I would ask your DR about it. I also know some woman on here are taking Unisom and B6, which is all Diclegis is. Search the threads and you can probably find more details on it.
  • mickle1mickle1 member
    When I'm nauseous -- which is daily! -- I usually find that forcing myself to eat something bland like crackers or plain pasta helps to calm my stomach a lot. I've also found it easier to drink water that isn't ice cold, or is even hot -- goes down easier. Hope this helps and good luck! Just remember that morning sickness is a sign of a healthy pregnancy. :)
    TTC since 2/15
    BFP: 5/12/15
    EDD: 1/19/16

• I'm throwing up stomach bile daily as soon as I wake up. I go right to the toilet because I know its coming. I've been taking diclegis for a few days when I go to bed and since I've started I've been throwing up the bile every morning. I don't know it it's related but it seems the diclegis is making me throw up in the mornings!