2nd Trimester
Options

25 weeks and dizzy 2 nights in a row

Last night and tonight right around the same time I feel dizzy and like my depth perception is off. During the day I feel great. Baby is active and I have alot of energy. I was at my OB on Monday. My vision is fine. What could be causing this?

Re: 25 weeks and dizzy 2 nights in a row

• Options
    Pregnancy. Drink lots of water.
    Me (23) & DH (26)
    TTC #1 since 2/2015
    BFP 2/26/15    |     EDD 11/4/15     |     Natural M/C 3/11/12 @ 6 weeks
    BFP 6/17/15    |     EDD 2/26/15     |     Empty Sac 7/13/15  @ 7 weeks     |    D&C 8/10/15
    BFP 11/26/15  |     EDD 8/9/16       |     Natural M/C 12/2/15 @ 4 weeks
    BFP 1/4/16      |     EDD 9/8/16       |     It's a BOY!                                      |     Hudson born 9/16/16
    Working with RE to begin infertility testing 12/2015

• Options
    Thank you, mrsgillham14!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh yes this is SO normal. Especially if you have hypotension. 

I do. My BP usually hovers around 90/50 ish.. even pregnant when it's a bit higher, it's still on the low side. Dizziness is normal for women who have NORMAL BP so I'm dizzy pretty much constantly. Fainted standing in line for fried chicken (because apparently I have absolutely zero dignity or shame :D

Just SIT DOWN if you feel dizzy because the only danger is a fall. That's what i did. Right in front of the chicken shack, plunk. Sat right on my bottom and then sort of slumped over. 

And then went on to eat chicken. 
  • Options
    @groovylocks, wow! My dizziness went away the same night I posted this. Hope you're feeling better.
  • Options
    I just saw my doc yesterday, who said this might be a sign of low iron. She's running my iron levels, but said that the dizziness is often bc of iron levels. I thought it was "just pregnancy" too, but just wanted to pass along that it's worth mentioning to the doc! Good luck! 
  • Options
    @rfigurasmith, Very good to know, thank you!
  • Options
    Yeah, it's normal. I fainted at my sister's wedding a few weeks ago. So not glamorous. :-/

imageimage

O'15 September Siggy Challenge -- Third Trimester Woes
  • Options
    I had some dizziness as well and my blood pressure was low. I've learned if you don't feel right, it's better to call the obgyn just in case.
  • Options
    Yeah, it's normal. I fainted at my sister's wedding a few weeks ago. So not glamorous. :-/

It's really embarrassing :) I prefer to be laughed at and no for people to freak out. My husband makes fun of me and that makes it easier to handle. Mine has subsided most of the time. Now I just tend to get dizzy in the shower. It doesn't seem to accompany nausea anymore.