July 2015 Moms

Friday Ticker Change

Hello Ladies! If your new to the Friday Ticker Change, or I have missed you and you will welcome your bundle(s) on Friday (July 3rd, July 10th or July 17th, July 24th or July 31st) please jump in! We would Love to have you!

List
amhoover88 Jul 3, 2015 TEAM PINK

bnk2012 Jul 3, 2015 (It’s Twins) TEAM BLUE (X2)

ccarrozzal Jul 3, 2015 TEAM PINK

DenaMaree Jul 3, 2015 TEAM GREEN

erinnlou Jul 3, 2015 TEAM BLUE

indiejavamama3 Jul 3, 2015 TEAM PINK

mnj05 Jul 3, 2015 TEAM BLUE

shannonota Jul 3, 2015 TEAM BLUE

sutivim2 Jul 3, 2015 TEAM PINK

qtjo5 Jul 3, 2015 TEAM BLUE

AlexandraMarcotte Jul 10, 2015 TEAM PINK

iteachkids81 Jul 10, 2015 TEAM GREEN

Jacmariec Jul 10, 2015 TEAM BLUE

jennykayt89 Jul 10, 2015 TEAM GREEN

mommamorales Jul 10, 2015 TEAM GREEN

paradebegone Jul 10, 2015 TEAM BLUE

grlplz Jul 10, 2015 TEAM PINK

AmommyB Jul 17, 2015 TEAM PINK

bluepie19 Jul 17, 2015 TEAM BLUE

cwhiteh1 Jul 17, 2015 TEAM BLUE

erinnlou Jul 17, 2015 TEAM BLUE

Farahmina Jul 17, 2015 TEAM GREEN

klirwin82 Jul 17, 2015 TEAM BLUE

Kyrenora Jul 17, 2015 TEAM GREEN

lcourter24 Jul 17, 2015 TEAM PINK

nashely Jul 17, 2015 (It’s Twins) TEAM BLUE & TEAM GREEN

nessie6400 Jul 17, 2015 TEAM GREEN

SewSewBlessed Jul 17, 2015 TEAM BLUE

snlinega Jul 17, 2015 TEAM PINK

shay092185 Jul 24, 2015 TEAM BLUE

chelsea13elyse Jul 31, 2015 TEAM GREEN

Week/fruit:

Team: (blue/pink/staying green)

Have you had a recent appointment (how did it go)/When is your next appointment:

How are you feeling (rants/raves)?

QOTW: what is your favorite season and what activities are your favorite during that time of year?
    BFP: 2/24/14 | EDD: 10/22/14 (triplets) 
US (with RE) 3/24/2014 (two healthy HB), US (with OB) 3/31/2014 (three healthy heartbeats)

US (with RE) 4/7/14 No Heartbeats :(  | D&C 4/8/14
BFP#2: 10/22/14 | (beta  #1 75, beta # 2 219) | EDD 7/3/15 ~*Please be our RAINBOW*~
DX: MTHFR hetero C677T

Re: Friday Ticker Change

• I've been MIA for a while - so crazy busy at work. Here's my checkin!

Week/fruit: 33 weeks (and can't remember how to spell the Bump fruit, but baby is a pineapple on Baby Center haha)

Have you had a recent appointment (how did it go)/When is your next appointment: Appointment today. everything is measuring right on track and doctor told me to keep doing what I was doing. He did say I gained 10 lbs from my last appointment 5 weeks ago, and they like to see 5 lbs.....oops, but he isn't concerned because I'm not overweight. How does that happen?! I'm not overeating or anything.

How are you feeling (rants/raves)? Feeling fine - baby is rolling around more than kicking now, and I'm still super stiff when I get up in the morning, but that's about it. Now that it's gotten warmer I'm noticing my feet swelling by the end of the day. My vanity hates the look of them haha, but I know it's normal.

QOTW: what is your favorite season and what activities are your favorite during that time of year? Definitely summer. we go to our cabin every weekend to go boating and be in the sun.

Lilypie - (RRkJ)

• Week/fruit: 35/coconut

Team: Blue!

Recent Appointments: Had one yesterday. My midwife mentioned something about my weight gain. She said the goal is 25 lbs and I've only gained 20 so far. But I'm sure those extra 5 pounds will come quickly in these last few weeks.

Rants/raves: I've been getting ugly spider veins on my legs from being on my feet. Everyone keeps commenting on the "basketball" under my shirt because I am literally all belly. I can't wait to see their reaction when I'm 40 weeks :-/ :))

QOTW: I honestly don't think I could pick a favorite season.. I love how mild spring and fall are, not too hot, not too cold. I LOVE anything Halloween related in the fall. Costume parties and the works.
    Winter is awesome because my birthday is in the winter ;) I love sledding and snow ball fights and all the good stuff. I used to get so excited when I was younger and it would snow on my bday.
    I love hiking and fishing and swimming in the summer time. I've always associated summer with a time to relax. I LOVE 4th of July parties :D
  • Loading the player...
  • June238June238 member
    edited May 2015
    Hello new to the Friday Ticker and due July 24,2015

Week/Fruit: Week 32/ Squash

Team: Green!!☺

Appts: Had one a week and a half ago and everything went great! Next appointment Will be next Wednesday:-)

Rants/Raves: Starting to feel unprepared for baby and nervous about becoming a FTM! Pregnancy itself is going pretty well for me so far, but now that it's getting hot I'm sure missing drinking more;-)

QOTW: Summer!! It's when mine and my husband's birthdays are!! Our baby will also be a summer baby! And our anniversary is in July!! Summer is always full of vacations, family-time and fun!!☺☺
  • mnj05mnj05 member
    I missed this Friday!

Week/fruit - 35, coconut

Team - blue

Appt - have one wednesday, first internal check

Rants/Raves - I've been having contractions on and off for weeks now but last night they came and went for over two hours. It's annoying because they aren't painful and I'm not concerned at all. I am wondering if they have been productive in thinning or dilating me though.

QOTW - I love spring because it's not so hot and eveything is coming back to life. We love taking fishing trips to the beach and just hanging outside with the neighbors.

imagePhotobucket

TTC #1 since 3/2011
    DX: anovulatory and severe MFI
    DH is a testicular cancer survivor
    IVF#1 w/ICSI lupron, gonal f, ovidrel
    ER 6/15/12 6R 6M 6F! ET 6/20/12
    Beta #1: 154 Beta #2: 509 Beta #3: 7326
    Baby Boy born 3/1/2013
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC#2: 6/2014 all testing came back normal

IVF#2 (#1 for LO#2) 9/2014 - 17R 10M 10F 4 blasts frozen on day 6.

FET #1 10/15/14 - Beta #1: 216  Beta #2: 823

Baby Boy born 7/10/2015

• Week/fruit: 33/Durian (not sure what that is)

Team: (blue/pink/staying green) Pink

Have you had a recent appointment (how did it go)/When is your next appointment:  I had one last Tuesday - everything looked great!  Baby is still frank breech so I had to postpone our 3D ultrasound again!  I hope she will turn!

How are you feeling (rants/raves)? Okay - the back of my left leg is so tight - not sure why.  It's been like this for a few weeks.  It's getting harder and harder to get up and down and to turn over in bed because of it.

QOTW: what is your favorite season and what activities are your favorite during that time of year?  I used to say to summer but now its way too hot for me!  I think I will go with Fall.  Spring my allergies are too bad and I don't like super cold weather.  I like apple picking and the holidays in the fall.

BabyFruit Ticker