July 2015 Moms

Stressed for almost my entire pregnancy and with good reasons.

On the week of my birthday, in April, I found out my boyfriend of almost two years cheated on me and fucked someone else he just met, in his car, the day before.valentines day. After I talked to her and had proof I confronted him and he broke up with me. The.month and 1/2 that followed that were complete hell with us stuck in an apt with a lease that isn't up until october. I had never been that hurt or that angry at someone. He blamed me for.him cheating and saying he so.miserable that he compromised his morals and did such a things. Right now.I'm trying to give him another chance for our unborn sons sake but I'm having a.hard time forgiving him and moving past it.

He.is leaving for three weeks this weekend for training at his new job. I know his pws for email and fb which I dont use now but this three weeks is a test. And if I catch one wiff of something then at least I gave it everything I had. And if I dont, then maybe.I can trust him again....

All of this has been added to finding out our son has a cleft lip and possible cleft pallet, which required meeting with surgeons and discussing options, him buying a house which we may or may not move in together, and my drs office refusing to make.me another apt because I'm behind on my bill(which I dont know what to do about.) I'm extremely stressed and just want everything to.work out.

Re: Stressed for almost my entire pregnancy and with good reasons.

• smcomersmcomer member
    In addiction to.me.having to still.work at my job full.time, because I can't afford to take off early, being on my feet the entire time, and barly able to.walk because I believe he's.sitting on my.sciatic nerve and causing extreme pain in my lower back and upper right leg. I cannot wait until my son gets here but right now, I'm telling you I will not.miss being pregnant. Thanks for hearing me.vent. I needed that.
  • yani04yani04 member
    Have faith and your in my prayers.
  • Loading the player...
  • carlyyocarlyyo member
    edited May 2015
    I am sorry you are dealing with all that. It does sound stressful. Try not to stress too much for the sake of your little one and focus on the positive things happening now.

Just curious, how did they diagnose the cleft lip? I didn't know they can do that until birth.
  • carlyyo said:

I am sorry you are dealing with all that. It does sound stressful. Try not to stress too much for the sake of your little one and focus on the positive things happening now.

Just curious, how did they diagnose the cleft lip? I didn't know they can do that until birth.

Ultrasound can pick it up
  • Bless your heart. I'm so sorry you're dealing with all of that. You're in my prayers. I agree with PP that it's best for you to find the positives, like knowing that your LO is going to be here soon and all the joy that comes from it. Pay extra attention to his kicks, that always makes me happy when I'm feeling down.
  • My friend's baby had a cleft lip and palate. They did the surgery for the lip when he was 6 weeks old and the palate surgery will be in the fall. The little guy is thriving! He's eating well, gaining weight and even a good sleeper!
    There have been so many advancements with that surgery in the last few years that the results have been incredable. I work in dentistry and find it so fascinating.
    As for the boy friend and cheating, I'm so sorry you have to go through that. It's so painful. Don't let him blame you for the choices he made. Take care of you and your sweet little boy.
  • smcomersmcomer member
    The.cleft lip isn't to big of a concern just because I know anywhere from 3-6 weeks they will preform the surgery if he's gaining weight and it will be done at a time where he.won't remember the pain of recovering in a few years ^_^ more nervous about the pallet since we are unsure.