June 2015 Moms

Daily symptoms, Friday 5/29

Re: Daily symptoms, Friday 5/29

• Loading the player...
  • klkonwiklkonwi member
    @kmama2013 symphysis pubis pain is normal. Some people have it worse than others. :(
  • @klkonwi thank you for the quick reply! I am glad its normal so I wont worry about it so much and I will still talk to my dr on monday as well :)
  • klkonwiklkonwi member
    Some people wear a pelvic girtle type thing to help! @kmama2013
  • kmama2013 said:

Hi all I've introduced myself on here a while back but never participated in the daily symptoms before.  I'm a second time mom and I remember having pain in my pubic bone and it being painful and hard to get up but this time around its so much worse! I almost couldnt get up last night to pee and could barely walk it hurt so bad. I guess my question is is anyone else having this much pain and is it normal? (I am going to be asking my doctor at my apt on Monday)

ME ME ME!!!
  • @kmama2013 I'm feeling it too. Not as bad as you, but its not a good time. Welcome to the symptoms board! Hang out and share tomorrow and the next day! The more the merrier as we all find people with similar stuff going on, it helps us all
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • mellymar said:

hoodoll82 said:

Oh PS we now need a new middle name though .... It was gonna be Pearl or June based on a June birthdate. We discussed it the whole hour drive to the hospital and still got nothing...

The month of May was named for Maia, the Roman Earth Goddess. I also like Mae as amark11 suggested.
    The May birth flower is Lily of the Valley
    Our baby's middle name is May even if she comes in June - that was the month DH and I started dating so it has special meaning for us regardless :)
  • hswan26hswan26 member

I didn't sleep well, bc of my boys. One had a nightmare about Captain America???? And the other was just being ornery.

Still have this rash that I'm pretty sure is shingles. I have an appt at 11:30 with my GP.

I had shingles with my first pregnancy. it was early on though and made me high risk for the rest of it. After the first tri I think the concern is growth restriction. It was painful and made the rest of pregnancy a pain in the ass. And even to this day my DD is a peanut.
  • @devyns2nd you are a champ. Enjoy your time of relaxation before LO arrives and best wishes for all that will come afterwards!

Seriously! You really are a woman warrior. You kind of make me feel like a big ole wussy-- you're like the rockstar of preggos!

@amark11 HapAnniversary!!!! :x

@hoodoll82 Get it, girl!!!
  • @Erinrhea77 welcome to the board! I'm sorry to hear about your cough, I had a cough that hung around for 3+ weeks and it was terrible. It wasn't bronchitis, just an itch in my throat that would NOT go away, but it *really* sucked. Wishing you the best with your cough and hope you still get to have your section (if its safe!)
  • @Erinrhea77 ugh, that's the worst!
    Have you been able to take anything?
  • Holy moley my back is killing me...it just feels strained like i did a serious back workout. Has anyone found anything to relieve this pain :( the heating pad helps but once i stop it hurts again! I hate this bc i cant stand for more than a few minutes. Wth is thiss??
  • hswan26 said:

I didn't sleep well, bc of my boys. One had a nightmare about Captain America???? And the other was just being ornery.

Still have this rash that I'm pretty sure is shingles. I have an appt at 11:30 with my GP.

I had shingles with my first pregnancy. it was early on though and made me high risk for the rest of it. After the first tri I think the concern is growth restriction. It was painful and made the rest of pregnancy a pain in the ass. And even to this day my DD is a peanut.
    What?!?! My Dr said I was fine, no big deal.
  • Erinrhea77Erinrhea77 member
    edited May 2015
    Westypet said:

@Erinrhea77 ugh, that's the worst!

Not anything good Hoping the antibiotics help. They told me that Triaminic cough medicine is safe, but I can't take that stuff....its gross!!!!
  • devyns2nd said:

hswan26 said:

What?!?! My Dr said I was fine, no big deal.

I was put on an antiviral and steroid cream. The only thing they are concerned with is going to the OB and infecting a pregnant woman whose never had chickenpox. Also, if I have the baby within the next two weeks, she may have to go on an anti vital as well.
  • Westypet said:

@Erinrhea77 ugh, that's the worst!

Not anything good Hoping the antibiotics help. They told me that Triaminic cough medicine is safe, but I can't take that stuff....its gross!!!!
    What about regular Robitussin and Cepacol numbing throat drops? A drop in the bucket for bronchitis, but maybe a little help.

• Anyone else hungry as a horse? I always feel hungry!