July 2015 Moms
Options

Ouch!

everytime I get up or basically move my hip and back is cracking, also today when I'm walking I'm feeling the need to hold under my bump. So heavy!

Anyone else experiencing this? I'm 33 weeks on Sunday.

Re: Ouch!

• Options
    After I'm sitting in a chair for a while and get up to walk it takes me a few steps to stand up straight and I always feel like I have to hold my bump.
  • Options
    Can someone crack my hip for me! I feel like it needs popped but just can't get it.
    DS #1 Born 01/23/09
    Married 03/18/10
    DS #2 Born 05/19/11
    DS #3 Due 07/26/15

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My ribs and back need to be popped. I don't even know if it's possible to pop ribs but stretching doesn't hp anymore! I'm not sure how to explain this but the muscles of my legs on both sides of my vajay are so sore! Getting out of bed, off of chairs basically anything hurts them so much. Ugh
  • Options
    When I get up, I feel like she's gonna come dropping out of me! Especially if I've been sitting for a while. So much pressure under there.
  • Options
    KatyB86KatyB86 member
    @andreawatts1 yes I know exactly what you mean, that's how It feels. Don't men have it easy :P
  • Options
    Try the chiropractor to have you in alignment
  • Options
    Yes! I try not to complain so much because we have been trying since july 5, 2013 but I'm not sure I'm succeeding in being quiet. I am pretty active for the most part but some days I just want to take a bath and nap lol I just can't wait to finally meet her. And I hope someone gets us in a picture when we first see her