August 2015 Moms

Who needs more sex

i cannot motivate my dh enough to have sex
For whatever reason this pregnancy more than the other 2 I think about sex a lot
And dh seems more disinterested this pregnancy
Seriously thinking of getting myself a Toy-friend Any suggestions

Re: Who needs more sex

• Can I send you mine?  Bahaha!  Just kidding!  But seriously, he's like the energizer bunny!  He finds the pregnant me very sexy, while I find the pregnant me very uncomfortable, always sweaty (for no reason), sleepy, and rather plump!  Sex is about the furthest thing from my mind...But, the toy-friend idea is always a good one.  My suggestion, try adamandeve.com.  I have bought pretty much all of mine there and love them!  Just look around and if it's your first, don't dive into something too scary, start with small and non-scary.  LOL

Cody Lane - 4/22/2004
    Colten James - 9/9/2005

Isabella Ann - 7/20/2012

SURPRISE!!!  Emma Leigh - due 8/27/2015 (c-section date 8/7/2015)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I would also love to send you my hubby! I feel like a roly-poly right now and that just isn't sexy but he's all into it.

You may want to talk to him about why he's feeling this way right now. Is he too tired (my hubby works pretty much all the time) or is he worried about hurting you or the baby? If it's just that he doesn't feel like it, definitely get a toy! That might motivate him too!

• Loading the player...
  • Seh114Seh114 member
    Me!!! DH has been working long hours lately and is too tired. I agree that you should try Adam and Eve for a toy.
  • This may be TMI but a few years ago for Christmas DH bought me a vibrator. Lol. It was a weird Christmas gift but it's gotten a little use. I think the brand is Lelo. They don't look too intimidating and are super discreet. It looks like a mini back massager.
    I really like it.

But I haven't really been in the mood. I feel bad for my poor husband.
  • Joie80Joie80 member
    DH is weirded out by the baby :(

I feel your pain
  • dkizz82dkizz82 member
    I wish I had a sex drive. We have had sex once since I got pregnant. My husband is doing really well with it. Just the passed for weeks he's getting antsy. I don't like him to touch me or look at me too long. lol
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I wish I had a sex drive! I think we've only had sex 3 times since we found out we are expecting. My husband is pretty good about it but I still feel guilty
  • Baby2HGBaby2HG member
    I don't have a sex drive either. Its painful and with no drive I hate it and feels icky. Can't wait till I have a regular sex life again. Dh is also weirded out baby so we have no sex life.
  • Finally got excited for it this weekend and it was truly wonderful. Then I spent hours limping around cuz everything got so swollen down there after ward. You can have my husband too.
  • Lol my hubby is the same way, either too tired or he gets weirded out after he has his "oh holy crap this is really happening! There's a baby in there!" Moments around 6 months..
    This is his 3rd child (our 2nd together), you would think he knows by now that baby can't feel him, and ain't gonna reach out and grab his pecker lol.. But nope! He said, it's the idea of knowing and seeing (Olivia loves to kick and roll during our sexy time) just freaks him out. Sigh
    I get pissy because I always seem to have the higher sex drive and then he wants to put more time between when we do it.. Nooooo!
  • MEEEEE. He's down for it on occassion, but he's not as eager as he was before pregnancy. He keeps saying "you're 6 months pregnant" and i keep saying, "Ok, then, i guess you won't get laid for another 5 months then, idiot"
    But then out of the blue he'll be all up in my business for 2 or 3 days straight, then we'll go a week or 2 without. He sucks
  • I have zero sex drive and can hardly move by the end of the day :( I feel bad for my hubby! It's been a few weeks now since anything happened. 

BabyFruit Ticker

• i have been a bit disappointed with our sex life in the last little bit......i actually am more in the mood but DH hasn't really been game for much. I think in large part it has to due with an abnormally busy schedule for him the last month or so - but I also think he is reluctant because there is a baby in there - afraid he is going to hurt him/her? I don't know......he's off this weekend thank god....so maybe something will happen - if not, I think I will bring it up......I feel like I don't have the right to be mad or upset about it without telling him what's wrong.