July 2015 Moms
Options

Tingly feeling under breasts

ivebeen having these funny tingly feelings under my breasts and above my stomach. Anytime I slouch while sitting or standing I get it. And once I move and sit straight up it goes away almost instantly. Is this my body telling me that there's no room there. I literally feel like sometimes I can't breathe. My lungs are squished. Anyone else ?

Re: Tingly feeling under breasts

• Options
    Thera888Thera888 member
    edited May 2015
    I get this tingly/burning feeling under my right breast. Asked Dr.Google and I guess it's because of extra hormones or smth. I mentioned it to my doctor too and she said as long as I don't get rash or any changes on my skin everything is ok and no need to worry.
  • Options
    My Dr said it could be baby on a nerve when it happened to me
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Miz_LizMiz_Liz member
    I had this with DS...always on the left side and it was almost a burning sensation. They ended up doing an ultra sound just to make sure everything was a-okay, which it was. They said his tailbone may have been pushing there.
  • Options
    rnasirrnasir member
    Same here... Been feeling it since 3 weeks I usually push/rub that area and it goes away
  • Options
    I had the same feeling with my last pregnancy and found out almost 2 years later that I had some ribs out of place! It may not be this for you but it wouldn't hurt to see a chiropractor. I'm 32 weeks right now and have been going to the chiropractor this whole pregnancy and have not had the numb, tingly feeling. Oh and my OB couldn't detect anything either. Good luck, hope this helps!