November 2015 Moms

Taco Bell

It's all I crave day and night I can't stop lol I didn't think cravings would be so strong at 14 weeks but I literally go crazy at the sound of it any one else having crazy strong cravings

Re: Taco Bell

• Edamama1030Edamama1030 member
    edited May 2015
    What do you get? I always get a crunchy taco but then my husband got me a chalupa and it was awesome. I'm more like once a month. But so far if I crave fast food its tacos, not one hamburger or French fri so far.
  • AHHH I want a chalupa soooo bad but my husband would have a heart attack so I have to do it in secret. Maybe when I go visit my parents this weekend I'll stop and get one……..
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • modanz1modanz1 member
    You all should try the Cheesy potato burrito. Beef, fried potatoes and nacho cheese... It will be the best choice you ever made (at a taco bell)
    YCSWU 

• Beef supreme chalupa!
  • Omg Taco Bell. Burrito Supreme, plz.
  • EMLarieEMLarie member
    I've been getting the crunchy taco supreme with the diablo sauce. YUM 
  • Never craved it past pregnancies or really had any big craving this on I want nacho supreme all the time.
  • tayzavtayzav member
    I'm eating a bean burrito as I type this! MMM! I've been good lately so I gave in today. Delish!
  • MoRay05MoRay05 member
    I've been craving Taco Bell for weeks now! I haven't given in yet. I wish their meat was better quality:(
  • My husband gets mad at me for going out to eat but Taco Bell is an obsession! Steak quesadilla and nachos! Amazing!! Just had it for lunch yesterday :)
  • EMLarieEMLarie member
    maura+c said:
    ...thanks ladies.. Now all I wany is Taco Bell! My husbands going to die when I tell him. I'm a big Cheesy Gordita Crunch person!
    Um that is the best thing on the menu. Soft, crunchy, melty, cheesy.
  • I crave Taco Bell or taco Delmar!!
    But one thing that makes my stomach turn is barbecue sauce have no idea why!!
  • My husband would be thrilled if I told him I was craving Taco Bell
    I'm not a fan and it's his favorite. He's been having to put up with Whataburger and schlotzky's, not his choice.
  • I love the doritos nacho taco. It's so good!  
  • I had it two days in a row this week guess it was one of my first cravings lol
  • Figured out how to make a reasonable facsimile of Taco Bell nacho cheese sauce - never have to leave the house for a craving again WIN!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Now I need a Mexican pizza with sour cream. Thanks a lot! :)
  • veckiaveckia member
    Haha, I love this thread! I've been craving taco bell too. Crunchy tacos and gorditas and chalupas. :-)
  • Definitely made a stop at taco bell on the way home thanks to this post.. my bean approved the cheesy potato burrito =)
  • jschmitt82jschmitt82 member
    edited May 2015

Yum, I second that! Doritos loco fiery cheesy gordia crunch!

Actually, I could eat a little bit of everything on the menu except anything with beans. I love Taco Bell and now after reading this post I know what I will be having at some point and time this weekend.

• And now I need a taco lol
  • Penguin81 said:

Figured out how to make a reasonable facsimile of Taco Bell nacho cheese sauce - never have to leave the house for a craving again WIN!

You need to post this recipe!
  • I've been craving it too! So good I get it when I want it I can't control myself lol :-P cheese quesdilla w extra Jalepeno sauce omg! Soft taco supreme bean burrito ok everything
  • kmd91kmd91 member
    Taco Bell has been our go to. I've eaten it twice this week. And while I'll eat just about anything they have, this week I discovered the loaded potato griller. It's glorious, their fried potatoes, Nacho cheese, bacon, sour cream in a tortilla and grilled to give it a little crisp. So dang good, it's almost like a potato skin in a tortilla.
  • Penguin81 said:

Figured out how to make a reasonable facsimile of Taco Bell nacho cheese sauce - never have to leave the house for a craving again WIN!

Share your secret!!
  • M38A40M38A40 member
    tayzav said:

I'm eating a bean burrito as I type this! MMM! I've been good lately so I gave in today. Delish!

Taco Bell bean burritos got me through the 1st trimester! !
  • CEB37CEB37 member
    edited May 2015
  • urby87urby87 member
    Anybody try the grilled stuft nacho?  I think that's what I'll be having for lunch today...
  • Ugh.  You ladies are terrible for my self control.  I would love some cinnamon twists so much right now.  I'm really really not supposed to, but I think I know where I'm going for dinner.
    June Siggy Challenge image
  • kmd91kmd91 member
    urby87 said:

Anybody try the grilled stuft nacho?  I think that's what I'll be having for lunch today...

I haven't, but my husband had it yesterday when we went and he thought is was pretty good!
  • miristod said:

Penguin81 said:

Share your secret!!
    By request:
    1 tub of pub cheddar (the sharper the better no velveta!)
    8 oz of cream cheese
    6-8 drops of Worcestershire sauce
    6-8 drops if your favorite hot sauce

I blend this in a food processor personally whatever you have works just as well. Nuke mix for about 30 seconds and enjoy!

• kmd91 said:

urby87 said:

I haven't, but my husband had it yesterday when we went and he thought is was pretty good!
    I actually prefer the nacho loaded griller myself, but the stuffed nacho was okay too.

• tayzavtayzav member
    I have gottttt to quit reopening this post, now I want Taco Bell again! =))
  • Mexi-melts! Yummmmmmm
  • modanz1modanz1 member
    sdnybrk said:
    Mexi-melts! Yummmmmmm
    Ddduuuuuudddee!!!!  Those were my go to back in high school, with an order of pintos and cheese.  Why are the food posts my most favorite ones to read on here?  I need rehab...so hungry.
    YCSWU