Trouble TTC
Options

Back after many many months away (DD mentioned)

Hello fellow ttc mommas. My name is Mindy. My husband and I tried for 5 years and mcs before we had our DD. She is a true joy and don't get me wrong I am very grateful for her, but for 10 months we have been doing fertility treatments which are 2 hours away and 3-5 days a week. I'm currently 11 dpo with follistim and really struggling with the chances of another bfn. How do you stay positive? I feel like I'm reading more and more into every little thing I feel hoping it's good and then get let down. How long would you keep trying? I already suffer from depression and don't want it to sink me further into it.
My hubby and I have been together since 2008. Married 5 years in Dec. DX with PCOS and annovulatory hypothalamus. TTC for baby #2 for 10 months BFP on May 29th 2015

imageimage

Re: Back after many many months away (DD mentioned)

• Options
    Welcome back!   Staying positive isn't easy and I sometimes fail.  In fact I'm currently on a break for emotional reasons... and sometimes taking a breather is okay.   I go to RESOLVE meetings and also participating on this board really, really helps.  There something about talking to people who are in the same boat, you know?

You keep trying until the pain of trying is bigger than the pain of not succeeding.  I know that's not an easy answer, but that's what was told to me when I asked an IF veteran a few years ago.  GL with your follistim plan!

Married for 7 years, TTC for 4 years
    dx:  Diminished Ovarian Reserve
    2 Clomid IUI's + 4 injectable IUI's= 5 BFNs and 1 mc

• Options
    Thanks GoldenKeys Im hoping coming back here will help me work out some of these feelings.
    My hubby and I have been together since 2008. Married 5 years in Dec. DX with PCOS and annovulatory hypothalamus. TTC for baby #2 for 10 months BFP on May 29th 2015

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm glad that you will! :-)    Just an FYI to update your siggy, click on the "head and shoulders" icon in the upper right hand corner of the screen and go into "signature settings".

Married for 7 years, TTC for 4 years
    dx:  Diminished Ovarian Reserve
    2 Clomid IUI's + 4 injectable IUI's= 5 BFNs and 1 mc