December 2014 Moms

First big mommy fail

jpagano113jpagano113 member
edited May 2015 in December 2014 Moms
So you hear about parents accidentally locking their LO in the car and think what a horrible parent! How could they let that happen!? Well it happened to me today and let me tell you, it was the scariest moment of my life. I was about to take my LO out of the car and realized I had locked the door with keys and phone inside. It is an automatic instinct I have before closing my door. Let me tell you my heart sank and I stopped breathing right for then and there when I realized what was happening. My mommy instinct kicked in and I ran so fast to get help & managed to get her out in 5 minutes thankfully because it was one of the hottest days so far this summer. She was just starting to sweat. I pulled her out when the cab driver unlocked the door and started bawling my eyes out. I will never judge anyone who has this happen to them because it can happen to even the best parent. I still feel like a failure of a mother, but I thank god nothing bad happened! Take this as a lesson and always make sure your keys are in your hands!!

Re: First big mommy fail