Trouble TTC

New here (child mentioned)

Hello ladies , I just started lurking around this evening. My husband and I are trying for baby number two. Our first was a complete surprise. I had been diagnosed with pcos before we conceived her. We have now been trying for a year with no ovulation and the only AF that appeared was stimulated. I am almost finished with my first round of clomid and am just looking for some stories and experience I can call on. I may not post very often but I thought I would at least introduce myself if I was going to read your stories and thoughts and lives.

I am sending big hugs out to this group and really hope for the best for everyone.

image imageimage 

September Siggy Challenge : Favorite Childhood Movies ( Sorry I have two)

Re: New here (child mentioned)

• Welcome, I have no experience with PCOS but I do know the frustration of trying for over a year with no success. I know I am new but the ladies on these boards are a great support (from a lurker perspective)
  • Thank you so much !

image imageimage 

• Loading the player...
  • GoldenKeysGoldenKeys admin
    edited May 2015
    Welcome!  I really hope that you're being monitored with bloodwork and ulstrasounds on the Clomid to minimize the risks.  GL

Married for 7 years, TTC for 4 years
    dx:  Diminished Ovarian Reserve
    2 Clomid IUI's + 4 injectable IUI's= 5 BFNs and 1 mc

• Thank you Goldenkeys, I Am. I felt ok during this first round , now it is just checking to see if I ovulate, which hasn't happened in nearly two years.

image imageimage