1st Trimester
Options

Pickles

So I don't know about anyone else but right now I LOVE everything about pickles. It's horrible cause I just want to keep eating them. I even want the juice! FIGHT THE PICKLE URGE HELLLPPPP!!!!

Re: Pickles

• Options
    I would sooner starve than indulge in pickles! I completely feel your struggle...
  • Options
    peevpeepeevpee member
    I am craving pickles too. little dill pickles that I normally never eat. Hope this craving will go away soon.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I can't get enough of pickles! I even went as far to make dill pickle soup ... And it was AMAZING! Pickles are my weakness right now X_X
  • Options
    Try pickles with some cheese. It's so good too. That's my obsession right now. :x
  • Options
    cjd&kcjd&k member
    I have the guys at the deli where I work bring me to go containers of pickles. It's bad. Because one) pickles have always been my favorite BUT two) my fiancé HATES pickles haha!
  • Options
    LeighPALeighPA member
    I finished off a 1 gallon jar of pickles in less than a month.
  • Options
    I like them too. I like that they're crunchy and sour. 

They ARE good with cheese. And, trust me when i say this, eat them with peanut butter on rice cakes. Shh.. i know it sounds nasty. It's good. It's not a craving. Ii've been eating those for years. 
  • Options
    Hm. Deep fried pickles with mozzarella...

So wouldn't you just take a little baby dill, wrap it in mozzarella cheese, batter/bread it and fry?
  • Options
    I eat dill pickles with butter syrup! All my friends and family cringe when they see me mix the 2 but it's sooooooooooooo yummy! Try it ladies, pickles & syrup are AMAZING! :)
  • Options
    I ate a whole jar the other day!
  • Options
    q2turnsq2turns member
    that gif is hilarious. i knew i was prego when i bought a jar of pickles (hate them) and polished off the whole jar in 3 days. like what? i have no idea what it is about pregnant women and pickles.