June 2015 Moms

Where are you sitting?

just curious where the rest of you mommas are sitting at as far as dilation and effacement. I had my 36 week appt today and I am 4 cm dilate however my cervix is still pretty thick. Guess the little one is enjoying her time in there ;)

Re: Where are you sitting?

• thay33thay33 member
    I am 39 weeks pregnant today, & I am not dilated or effaced :(
  • Loading the player...
  • HayesRN13 said:
    THis seriously gets me every time. I can't help but crack up
  • Weekly appointment thread. . .
  • KaLikeAWindKaLikeAWind member
    edited May 2015

On my couch!

;)

But truly, we share all that dilation / effacement stuff over on the weekly appointment thread. We like to try and keep a tidy board so we try to avoid having a bunch of different threads all talking about the same thing all over the place. Not that we don't want you to participate, but join us over there so all the info is in the same place. It helps you find other people in similar situations a little faster that way, and helps to keep the board clutter free.

Also we do a daily symptoms thread where we all talk about how we're doing with our bodies that day, in case you're ever like 'this thing happening to me is really weird, I wonder if anybody else is having it?' that's going to be the most likely place you'll find it, and also have the most exposure to asking about anyone else having it.

Join us!

:)>-

Edited - a random #4 just jumped in there at the end? bizarre.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker