December 2015 Moms

I don't feel baby moving anymore.

Hey everyone. I am 11 weeks tomorrow. About two-3 weeks ago I started feeling butterflies in my lower abdomen. The is baby number two so I can tell the difference between gas and movement :) however I haven't felt anything in the last few days. But still have light nausea if I don't eat and am still super tired. I'm trying to stay positive but I can't shake this feeling of thinking something's wrong. Anyways. Does anyone know if you do lose baby if you would still have symptoms like nausea and being tired?! Thanks. Next appointment is on the 2nd so I'm trying to not freak out too much until then.

Re: I don't feel baby moving anymore.

• Loading the player...
  • There is no need to worry about movements at such an early stage.
  • You won't feel movement to early on in pregnancy, when I was pregnant with my 2nd child I started to feel movements around 16/17 weeks and that was classed as early as they say with ur second you can feel it earlier but 8/11 weeks is way to early probably even with triplets
  • Movements at 8-9wks is defiantly a no. You can argue till your blue in face that you have felt baby move. But fact is you can't. 11wks it's possible but highly unlikely.
    This is baby number 3 for me I'm 24wks & can honestly say that I didn't start to feel baby move till 20wks & even now they are still not regular. They are spontaneous. You don't start to feel baby movements regular till around 26+ wks. So I really wouldn't stress & worry about it. But if your adamant that you are then go see your Dr.
  • I haven't felt movement yet either, with my lady pregnancy it wasn't until maybe 16 weeks and even then it was few and far between. I wouldn't worry yet, also remember that every pregnancy can be different. I know this one is much different than my first so far. I'll be 12 weeks tomorrow.
  • You guys are so insensitive and mean , I really don't know the reason for the boards. Smh deleting this app >:/
  • @mirissa25 i dont think any ones comments have been insensitive or mean. I merely pointed out there is no need to worry over movements yet which is truth. I didnt comment on the mmc part as i have zero knowledge of it.

• mirissa25 said:

You guys are so insensitive and mean , I really don't know the reason for the boards. Smh deleting this app >:/

Mean? Where & how? By saying it's unlikely to feel movement is now being mean? Seriously go look up the term mean then come back and preach sweetie..

• kleshellekleshelle member
    edited May 2015

I just could have sworn up and down I did feel baby moving because it would only be when I was laying on my left side and I would feel something move. But I haven't in a few days. Who knows. Not going to think about t until my appointment.

I honestly didn't mean to start any BS.

Thanks.

It's like this on a lot of boards.... Nothing you started, just some people are over the top & very rude. But, rude people are everywhere sadly.. Plus all these hormonal women in one place.... Yeah not a good mix. I was taught if you have nothing nice to say don't speak at all...
  • CMDDCMDD member
    mirissa25 said:

The fucking point is science is not always right . Which has been proven for years now , everyone's body is not the same. If she says she feels something ok . Are u a fucking doctor, are u god. No so stfu!!

Hahahahaha it takes two seconds to type you. Oh man thank you for this. Good laugh at the spelling, grammar, and babyish spaz out. Phew
  • I don't think it's possible to feel the baby moving yet .....
  • If it's happening when you lie on your left side, it probably is your digestive system. This is totally tmi, but even before I got pregnant, I would lie on my left side when I was having abdominal cramps to get things shifting. It has to do with density and the fact that the last part of your large intestine is angled upward in that position. Kinda gross, but it's true!
  • Whoaaaa now I wasn't pointing it at anyone, I could've been talking about the one who was cussing everyone a few minutes ago. Lol.... And I have seen a couple rude people on here that get pissy over little things on some of these discussions.
  • I honestly agree with @kleshelle there's been some threads that ppl take things and run with it I just ignore those threads.. Of course lost my threads do unanswered and I got told on one of my threads my life is to much drama because I explained something that was going on in my life that has been very hard for me to handle and I can't really talk to my friends or family about.. But I don't think anyone should take offense to anything just the ones that are rude at every post
  • Maybe we should all just go outside lol. Thanks for the entertainment today ladies.