December 2014 Moms

Re: .

• I think you posted this on the wrong BMB.

...if you feel your doctor isn't meeting your needs, find one you think will.
  • ^^^ what she said.  Also- if you opt out of an NT scan at 13 weeks, it would not be uncommon (in my experience) to not have an U/S until 20 weeks.  If your Dr. doesn't feel you need one, consider yourself lucky that you have an uncomplicated pregnancy :) 
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Get a new doctor. You aren't happy with them and already second guessing them hence posting here versus patiently waiting for your appointment next week to have a rational discussion with them. Instead you have already declared on a public forum that this doctor is a problem...for you.

Even if we told you it was perfectly fine you would still be second guessing this doctor. Be glad that you have a low risk pregnancy.

Test
  • Hi ladies. I am just beginning my 10th week of pregnancy and need some advice. I still don't have my 1st apt until NEXT WEEK!! It has been a long 10 weeks on my own wondering if everything is going ok, is baby growing like it is suppose to, and the list and questions goes on and on. I called the doctor's office last week to find out if I will get to see baby on an ultrasound at my first appointment. I was rudely told the doctor does not do a U/S until 20 weeks!!! I gave it a couple days and was uncomfortable with not seeing baby before I'm half way though my pregnancy. I called and left a message to tell the dr I would like one done at my first apt to calm my nerves and to make sure everything is ok. I received a call from the nurse telling me the dr will not be preforming an U/S until 20 weeks and we can discuss why at my 1st apt. So ladies I'm asking all of you... Is this right? Should I start shopping around for a doctor that has my needs in mind? Has anyone else experienced this?

QFP

Test
  • This board is nearly dead because everyone here had their babies 5 months ago. Check the date and find your board for more help/support.
    In memory of the baby Hufflepuff and all the angel babies of D14 <3
    imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh and deleting the post doesn't work when you already have responses....generally it brings more attention to your thread than if you had left it alone. Just a tip for newbies.

Test