2nd Trimester
Options

Gas?

LF1011LF1011 member
edited May 2015 in 2nd Trimester
I just hit my 2nd trimester and have had the worst gas all week. It's becoming very uncomfortable while I'm at work. Has anyone else experienced this ? Nothing I do seems to help...

Re: Gas?

• Options
    I've had gas for a long time and I'm 25 weeks. At times for me it means I'm going to have a bowel movement, other times it's just gas. I haven't had any discomfort from it. I think it's just one of those things that we have to ride out. Sorry that I'm not much help to you.
  • Options
    Like Peach&Dan, I've had gas since the first trimester. I'm 17 weeks along, and the gas is still bad. I prefer not to take Gas X or other OTC meds; of all the potential problems, I figure gas is a smaller problem.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Im gassy too my hubby points out to me all the time im 20 weeks and it just started for me though but its not uncomfortable
  • Options
    I'm just hitting my second trimester and the best remedy I have found, and it worked with my other 2, is a huge glass of water and cherries.  Yeah... sounds weird but if I drink a huge glass of water and eat 6-8 cherries, I pass gas and it's gone for a while.  Needless to say I'm going through cherries like crazy!  Gas is just one of those amazingly wonderful things that come along with pregnancy!